SR20 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup guys...i followed a link from someone in the clubsi.com forum...i can see this site is fairly new...its all good...

i used to be a diehard honda man...heres my old ride with the exception of a few changes...

http://www.geocities.com/smoothcivic/civic.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/smoothcivic/carkeekside.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/smoothcivic/rearcarkeek.JPG

*changed the headlights to black housing projectors
*changed out the ricey altezza's for '00 Si taillights w/ custom tinting on the bottom portion
*changed the RS*R exhaust to an axle back custom angled APEXi N1

sold the civic for something new...decided nissan was the way to go...planned on getting a 2001 SE in radium but waited it out for the 2002's...

now it looks like i'll be one of the first people to have a Spec V!...i already own the car, just waiting for it to come in...special ordered it in Molten Silver...i'll post pics as soon as i get it...

i'm not new to modifying cars...my civic ran [email protected] w/ the stock SOHC Vtec 1.6L...i/h/e/cam gear/wires/ngk plugs/55 shot of ZEX/street tires/and burnt OEM clutch...i hope to modify my Spec V also, if parts are available...

upgrades i plan on doing:
bolt-ons (i/h/e)
fully adjustable coilover kit
18" SSR Competitions
Stillen front lip (2 pieces)
custom rear lip

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hey man, welcome aboard. About the Stillen 2 piece lip, I don't think it will fit the SE-R unless stillen come out with another one specifically for the SE-R because the SE-R front end is different than the SE.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nismo00 said:
Hey man, welcome aboard. About the Stillen 2 piece lip, I don't think it will fit the SE-R unless stillen come out with another one specifically for the SE-R because the SE-R front end is different than the SE.
yeah, i noticed that...i think since its generally the same length and such it may fit with a little modification...i hope so cuz i love that lip cuz its so simple and subtle...

·
Registered
92 Posts
The existing Stillen lip WILL NOT fit the SE-R because of the new bumper.

Also, look for new wheels. SSR doesn't drill the Competitions in a 4X114.3 bolt pattern. :D Only 4X100.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Storm88000 said:
R1ce rocket, most likely you got the link from my signature line on CSI. :)
yes, yes i did...:D

maxximtl said:
The existing Stillen lip WILL NOT fit the SE-R because of the new bumper.

Also, look for new wheels. SSR doesn't drill the Competitions in a 4X114.3 bolt pattern. Only 4X100.
i'm gonna force the Stillen lip to fit...;)

SSR makes 'em only in 4X100???...:mad:...maybe i should just powdercoat my stock wheels gunmetal...:cool:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Welcome to the boards:)
You've got probably one of the cleanest civics I've seen in a long time.....Except the Altezza's that's the only I don't like.....It's just my personal prefference......But your car looks good.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sentra Styling said:
Welcome to the boards:)
You've got probably one of the cleanest civics I've seen in a long time.....Except the Altezza's that's the only I don't like.....It's just my personal prefference......But your car looks good.....
Originally posted by Storm88000
:) Sweet thought so. Nice car BTW.

thanks for the compliments...yeah, the altezza's were played out thats why i trashed 'em and put back on my '00 Si tailights with the bottom tinted...it looked good cuz i had my CF hood and black housing headlights too...dark colors with the white contrasting...i'll put up some of the most recent civic pics where i had all the changes done...

i miss her...now she's just a completely stock Civic waiting to be bought off the dealer lot...

my Spec V should be here any day now...:cool:

·
Registered
729 Posts
R1ceRocket said:

thanks for the compliments...yeah, the altezza's were played out thats why i trashed 'em and put back on my '00 Si tailights with the bottom tinted...it looked good cuz i had my CF hood and black housing headlights too...dark colors with the white contrasting...i'll put up some of the most recent civic pics where i had all the changes done...

i miss her...now she's just a completely stock Civic waiting to be bought off the dealer lot...

my Spec V should be here any day now...:cool:
Deffinetly put some pics up,,when you converted it back....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
R1ceRocket said:
sup guys...i followed a link from someone in the clubsi.com forum...i can see this site is fairly new...its all good...

i used to be a diehard honda man...heres my old ride with the exception of a few changes...

http://www.geocities.com/smoothcivic/civic.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/smoothcivic/carkeekside.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/smoothcivic/rearcarkeek.JPG

*changed the headlights to black housing projectors
*changed out the ricey altezza's for '00 Si taillights w/ custom tinting on the bottom portion
*changed the RS*R exhaust to an axle back custom angled APEXi N1

sold the civic for something new...decided nissan was the way to go...planned on getting a 2001 SE in radium but waited it out for the 2002's...

now it looks like i'll be one of the first people to have a Spec V!...i already own the car, just waiting for it to come in...special ordered it in Molten Silver...i'll post pics as soon as i get it...

i'm not new to modifying cars...my civic ran [email protected] w/ the stock SOHC Vtec 1.6L...i/h/e/cam gear/wires/ngk plugs/55 shot of ZEX/street tires/and burnt OEM clutch...i hope to modify my Spec V also, if parts are available...

upgrades i plan on doing:
bolt-ons (i/h/e)
fully adjustable coilover kit
18" SSR Competitions
Stillen front lip (2 pieces)
custom rear lip
Man, I see you everywhere! First Honda-acura.net, then Clubsi.com, and now here?!? have you checked out b15sentra.net yet?

Kool to see you again. Im Peter BTW. Ill probably see you on one of the 4 boards! If you have AIM, throw me out a line

asian chin0 <--that's a zero, not "O"

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome to the boards, but more importantly welcome to the Nissan world. It's a world that you will definately enjoy but may also be frustrated with as we have a much smaller aftermarket world here in the US.

But you'll love what you CAN get.

I want those Stillen Lips too, that'd be awesome... anyone know of cheap prices on it? group buys?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Re: wandered over from clubsi.com

azninvazion said:

Man, I see you everywhere! First Honda-acura.net, then Clubsi.com, and now here?!? have you checked out b15sentra.net yet?

Kool to see you again. Im Peter BTW. Ill probably see you on one of the 4 boards! If you have AIM, throw me out a line

asian chin0 <--that's a zero, not "O"
haha :D

i'm on quite a few boards...my school work has been suffering cuz i spend hours upon hours on these forums...

i'm on h-a.net, clubsi, sportbikes.net, and this one...

nice to meet all of y'all, you too peter...my names eric...

i checked out b15sentra.net too, thanks...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mad Sentra said:
Welcome to the boards, but more importantly welcome to the Nissan world. It's a world that you will definately enjoy but may also be frustrated with as we have a much smaller aftermarket world here in the US.

But you'll love what you CAN get.

I want those Stillen Lips too, that'd be awesome... anyone know of cheap prices on it? group buys?
i find that nissan guys are bit more nicer compared to the H/A crowd...don't get me wrong, theres tons of nice H/A guys but i find that at the track a majority of rice burning civics and integras are owned by young, cocky, [email protected]$$e$...but i got nuttin but love for all racers alike...we all share a common bond...:D

the aftermarket will suck for my car but the sr20 has a decent aftermarket...nothing like for honda D and B series motors, but decent nonetheless...

i'm not looking for huge mods for my car...just the simple stuff which can be custom made easily ie. CAI, catback exhaust, short shifter, electronics, etc...

btw, does anyone on this board have the Stillen lip for the b15 sentra?...its pretty cheap, unlike my full stillen bumper for my civic...but then again, its only two small pieces of urethane...:)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Its somewhat overpriced for what it is, but the lip does look good. I just wish they made it all one piece, vs. two sides. I think it would look a little better overall.

I am sure there will be many new body kit choices once the SE-R comes out. Right now there are two full kits available, both of which are fairly ghetto looking IMO.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
azninvazion said:

BTW, if you're getting an SE-R, you're not gonna have the SR20. Just to let ya know...
oh i know it, ;)...

i have the Spec V in my garage now...i posted up a review on it...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts