SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get a t25 and run 6 psi do I still need bigger injectors? do I have to get ecu remapped? do I still need IC and bov? want 50- 60 more hp. is this possible for about 1300 bucks? want a simple system.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok thanks for nothing, I'll see you at the track but don't ask me ****!
not even a peek punanies!

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Ok here is a thought...You can run a non IC set-up like the one JWT made for the G. Get your self a DET mani and turbo $1000. Make a pipe directly from the Turbo to the TB $??(not much $$ you could use a silicone hose) Get the ECU tuned for stock injectors and maf $500-$595. You would only be able to run 4-6psi(you would need to find the rite WG spring for this) at the most but you'd get a good 170+hp out of it.

The only thing I'd be worried about is the no BOV thing. If you get a Ballbearing turbo $$$$ you wouldent have a big problem but with the typical DET t25 I think id would cause alot of stress on the turbo and it woulden't last to long. I'd go with a used eclips turbo for around $8 at the rite junk yard.

Then you need the down pipe made $100-$200. Use the stock exhaust and this puts you in the $1700-$2000 range.

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts