SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does someone have their old 200SX Rims laying around from rim up-grades? I want to buy 4 rims so e-mail me if you have some!!
[email protected]

~Ryan

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
I am having problems with my email. But I have some. Just email me at [email protected] .

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R(Pacific sun blue)

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ser20de:
did u get my email..

</font>
yes, I'll be e-mailing you back today...thanks...

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I want 200sx se-r rims too!!! anyone got some they want to part with that are in really good condition????

------------------
White
92 Nx2000
Cone intake, 19* timing, bosal performance muffler, 2.25" custom cat-back

·
Registered
765 Posts
yeah i have some off my 95 SE-R, 2 of the tires are Kumhos and are in good shape, the other 2 tires are completely bald.

email me an offer: [email protected]

------------------
'95 200SX SE-R - Jim Wolf Clutch, K&N, CN Catback Exhaust, CN strut bars, KYB AGX, Eibach ProKit, N2K brakes, 91 intake cam, SMC Short Shifter, audio
'99 Prelude base - CAI, Greddy SP
'02 TL Type S - Stock

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have 2 200sx SE-R wheels also. I need two for drag though. Im willing to sell 2 of em if anyone is up for it...

------------------
Enjoy the ride...

[This message has been edited by nismo200 (edited 10-08-2001).]

·
Registered
449 Posts
yea I did mike, but the thing is I dunno wanna put em on till I get the suspension. Which should be soooon. The wheels look ****in nice though. Im hopin to do an install day with the car club if you wanna join us. Not sure when, but i gotta order spring, and etc... So ill give u a call or what not.

------------------
Enjoy the ride...

·
Registered
765 Posts
if i sell my stock 15s, im gonna need two 14" rims so i can mount some slicks on there and goto the track. I hate burning off my new 17" tires

·
91 SE-R
228 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PlanoSER:
if i sell my stock 15s, im gonna need two 14" rims so i can mount some slicks on there and goto the track. I hate burning off my new 17" tires
</font>

Matt,

I see a deal developing. I get your 4 200SX wheels, you get 4 stock 14" wheels (or maybe just 2?) with almost brand new (cheap) firestone all season tires on board (previous owner bought the tires not me). I still need to price light weight 15" wheels though - may go that route instead for the reduced weight. Next question is do I drive down to Dallas again, or do you drive up here (220 miles) so I can go get new tires mounted on your 15s. Your better deal? --- James 92 SE-R wheels I pulled the fender off of - bit of right code rattle can spray paint (I have the code), and your in business. Another reason you and I swap - the 14" almost new tires are all season for any snow/ice you get in DFW. Are your 17s all season or summer only? Be a bitch to wreck the car in crappy weather due to summer only (if thats what you have ) tires.

Dan Abilene Tx

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Chuck let me know when you are gonna do the install I wanna come too. I want to see the shop those guy's have.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Well the shop we kinda hang out and are friends with just pissed me off.... I ordered some rim like alomost 1 1/2 ago. And soeey to say I got my money back and ordered em yestarday from another source. They are good guys and all, but when it comes to friend stuff... They lean to the side of: oh its a friends, he'll understand the delay of me not gettin the money order or I forgot to order it. But me on the other hand gave him 1st off money in hand(full payment), then he forgot to get a money order and he said he had it, when I checked the UPS site and it said "fund no avaible" wrong spellin... But anyways. Me and my friends were install it cause we've done quite a few, but if you wanna do it that would be cool, but how much???

------------------
Enjoy the ride...

·
Registered
434 Posts
How much do 200sx SE-R rims normally sell for? Mine are for sale by the way.

·
Registered
765 Posts
sorry Dan I have the NX2K brake upgrade and just found out your 14"s wont work on my car coz it will rub the caliper and I dont want to grind it down so I'll stick with my 15"s I guess. Thx anyway

1 - 20 of 21 Posts