SR20 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 94 sentra w/ the sr20de (well, actually I wrecked the car and the engine had to be raplaced, the engine is actually out of a 96 200sx ser) and I want to piece together a turbo system. I don't need anything too extream, i'm really looking for more of an entry level system, something that will put me up around 210-215 hp. What should I look at? Do any stock turbo's from other cars work well that I could pick up at a junk yard? I will have the custom piping made, but does anyone know where I can get the manifold? I am changing my clutch and shifter too before I do the turbo, i'm thinking about a Clutchmaster Stage2 or an ACT four puck stage2. what has worked for you guys?

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
Get an ACT pressure plate and a 6-puk(the 4-puk is very bad on the drivetrain or so I've herd) or Stock clutch disk....and as far as turbo goes, you can pick up a Blue Bird T-25 turbo & manifold(The Nissan Altima in other countrys) and that will give you around 200 hp or so with an exhaust and an front mount intercooler. IIRC your stock injectors and maf sensor should be able to support this setup, but they will be on the edge of their limit...

~Ryan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.