SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am TIRED of fixing my sisters stupid piece of crap honda.

Looking to spend under 2k on:

NX2000, Classic SE-R or 200SX SE-R with an auto trans for my sister. Will travel to pick up car as long as i can drive it home without breaking down. Will even consider a GA16DE car for the right price. TIA

·
SR20
635 Posts
How bout a 91 integra GS full leather and power and automatic. Car is black with 127k on it and drive like a champ. asking $2500. Pm me if you're interested. I do have pix if you're interested on buying it.

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
If I can find an NX in my price range, would you be interested in my black auto NX?

C

·
Registered
163 Posts
chriscar said:
If I can find an NX in my price range, would you be interested in my black auto NX?

C
I would be. How much are you looking to get for it?

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
I don't know, actually I may have made a mistake by offering.

C

·
Registered
110 Posts
to bad your looking to spend under 2k.

·
Enjoy the GTR Matt!
3,716 Posts
Well.. actually.. I'll have one really soon.

I just changed out everything converting my old NX2K into an auto so I could use the manual stuff on my project NX DET.

I was going to keep the auto until I finish the DET swap, sooooo... you can either wait a bit, or I could sell the auto, keep the blue one and then sell it once the DET swap is done.

I forgot to put ATF in the torque converter, so in a few days I'll have the tranny pulled, ATF in the torque converter, and the tranny back in. Anyway, hit me with a PM if you think you might be interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts