SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to need an NX 2000 with or without a wrecked front end. the doors and windshield and subframe have to be straight. don't care bout fenders, hood, rad support, lights etc. Oh yeah, i am not a millionare, just someone with an idea and some time.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
I've got a black 93 I was gunna send to the junkyard, its hit up front and will need new front rails, but the firewall back is ok.. there is a small dent in the rear on the hatch....
You can have it if you come get it, I'm in Florence, KY
Chris

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so the subframe is bent...Is there anything that comes with it just to be curious. thanks

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no front brakes huh. hmmm i don't think i am interested. thanks anyway

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh yeah can have no rot either, and must have t tops

·
I Keep It Unique
2,423 Posts
93W91SER said:
I am going to need an NX 2000 with or without a wrecked front end. the doors and windshield and subframe have to be straight. don't care bout fenders, hood, rad support, lights etc. Oh yeah, i am not a millionare, just someone with an idea and some time.
DAMMIT! You took my idea! But I was thinkin sunny front end instead of Sentra front end cause the sentra bumper sticks out to far, it wouldnt flow right with the rear bumper in my opinion

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
man i have been doing measurments and ideas for this for over a year now. as you can see in my sig. that it will look so awesome. this means cutting fenders, rasing inner fenders, modifying hood hinges... etc. lot a work but what I do IS body work. You will all see when it is finished man, not just the sentra front end either.

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so nobody has a cheap nx huh? (sad trumpets play)

·
Banned
656 Posts
ive got one. slight front end damage. brakes are gone. most of interior is gone. rails are straight. would have probably only take $800 bucks to fix it..just decided to part it out. let me know if you are intersted. would sell DIRT ASS CHEAP!!!

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hmmm. sounds like a winner. do you have pics i could see? motor? tranny? wheels?

·
Banned
656 Posts
um well here is whats gone from the car. motor, tranny, harness, ecu, all brakes, gas tank, dash, seats, fenders, front bumper, lower spoiler, cross member. wheels are there but the guy we got it from painted them white. basically the car is a shell and thats it.

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ehhhh, thanks anyhow man.

·
Registered
25 Posts
i have a wrecked 93 nx2000.. in So.CAl tho... goin pretty cheap.. everything you mentioned is fine.. both windshields are great.. ttops great, firewall great.. just the front/rear bumper and the hood are ****ed.. thanks.

·
Rebuilding the W11:P
1,114 Posts
How long do you want to wait? I'll have a 93 without motor, tranny and front brakes in about 3-4 weeks. Those are all thats missing. Small dent on the hatch where the Nissan badge is, one front fender is dented the other crushed (just the panel not the underbody). T-tops leak a little though.

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have plenty of time. It is nice cause you are somewhat local and I have a car trailer. As long as it is a rolling chassis with a full interior -seats i could care less. lemme know a time frame if possible

·
1,114 Posts
93W91SER said:
I have plenty of time. It is nice cause you are somewhat local and I have a car trailer. As long as it is a rolling chassis with a full interior -seats i could care less. lemme know a time frame if possible
The only interior missing is the parcel shelf and arm rest. These were missing/broken when I got it. It will have the stock NX wheels.
Time frame roughly 3-5 weeks from now.

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
as far as rust goes, it needs to be minor if any. have you checked out the wheel wells and the strut tops, rockers behind side skirts?

·
1,114 Posts
93W91SER said:
as far as rust goes, it needs to be minor if any. have you checked out the wheel wells and the strut tops, rockers behind side skirts?
Not since I got it. That was in July 03. I can check it.

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
cool man lemme know, you are checking the rear wheels wells right?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts