SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
i need a 91-94 interior. mostly those popoff dash parts, like almost all of them!! long story!! can anyone help out.. will pick up car or pay for shipping......thanx

·
Registered
466 Posts
You have come to the right place. I have tons of interior parts. Let me know what you need, specifically, and I'll take pics of what I have. All parts came from a '92 SE-R.

------------------
Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R
1991 Sentra SE-R

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
well here goes dude. i need the entire center console from the top all the way to that long piece in between the two front seats. i need the big plastic trim piece directly in front of the gauge cluster. i need a glove box handle and all those little pop out buttons on the drivers side dash. i need a drivers side a-pillar(lt. grey). i also need all the ac vents and their trim rings. all these pieces are black except for the one i specified. thanx dude you are a life saver if you can help in any way.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Ok, here's what I have. The enitre dash, glove box and all. The center console except of the part around the shifter with the boot. I sold the part around the radio and A/C controls. I have the speedo and tach cluster, with trim. I don't have the A-pillar part either. I'll take pics tonight and post where they are tonight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts