SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drive a '97 Nissan 240sx, the stock engine doesnt seem to pull hard enough no matter wut i do. Does any one have a SR20DEt engine they trying to part wif? Or does any one knw where i should be looking?

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
I know a guy who sells SR20DET engines. very clean, very strong, very low mileage. I've seen them in person and he's sold them to people I know. His name is Jason Garrett Young, he has his own little website at

www.jgycustoms.com

look at the pictures of his DET's, they are surprisingly clean. mail him, tell him Matt from Roanoke sent ya, and he'll get you a price, hopefully a price which can't be beat.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
I second that emotion.....

errrr I mean he's a hellofa guy - check out my pics at www.chrisstorer.com for what my motor looked like - clean in and out....

Tell him Mr. Sweet Tits sent ya - he'll give you a picture of his uncle at last year's cookout.

Chris

·
Nut Hugger Bandwagon
2,558 Posts
Since you live in NYC RoNx777 you should definetly check out shea stadium because they have two rwd DET's there THe name of the place is called Ranja, plus you could even check out Royale Motor too. there both at shea stadium at 37/38th ave.

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey MauiBlueGride

Please tell me more about your engine swap project for the 1997 200SX SE. I'd like to do something similar. Please give me an idea of the $$$ that you have spent if you don't mind.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts