1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
brand new lookin... how much was that?

·
Fear no honda
923 Posts
i just did some business with cheapturbos.com... all in all nice people tho they charged me 2times and denied it happened but it's all good i filled a dispute with the bank already so i'll let them handle it. got my turbo to me on-time didn't include the t2 gasket like he said he would but thats fine... if it wasn't for the problem with the charge i guess it would have been a pretty good transaction.... would have been nice if they would have just reversed the charge but since "we don't keep a record of the charges" i'll just fix it on my end

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That sucks about the double charge. It took about a month turn-around to get mine back. I was going to post a negative review but the thing looked so good when I got it back I couldn't bear to do it...although I do mention the turn-around time to potential customers.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
night and day difference in apperances. did you run the turbo prior to sending it to them?

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jbanach77 said:
night and day difference in apperances. did you run the turbo prior to sending it to them?

No I didn't run the turbo prior. It had enough shaft-play, when I got it, that I wanted to rebuild just to be safe. Should be ordering up my U13 or W-series engine from Soko shortly and bolting the T28 to that, and finally get my SER running.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts