SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I saw a 200SX the other day near work the same color, but I have never seen it before. I have a '97 and a '98 book for the 200s, and I haven't seen those colors before

------------------
Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R
1991 Sentra SE-R

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does this one show up?http://www.nissan.co.jp/COMPASS/LUCINO_NEW/

[This message has been edited by NoVTECSER (edited 03-26-2001).]

·
Registered
844 Posts
That grill and bumper look cool. with the Nissan symbol on the hood. I am going to go to Mexico to see if I can find them. I saw a Mexico sentra on saturday in San Antonio.
I forgot what it was called.
Is this a 200 from Mexico?

G

·
0 Posts
You guys are all missing the point. Eric said "I saw a 200SX the other day near work the same color, but I have never seen it before". I guess it was just someone that painted there car to match this one. I am sure that color was never offered on a USDM 200sx.

------------------
MarC

hood made transparent for your viewing pleasure http://members.home.net/mnmanderson/Publish/
AIM SER96MarC

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
reguardless of what the original question was, that car is hideous... two tone paint jobs are ugly!

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
My Page

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I work about 5 miles from the Nissan plant in Smyrna TN, and I saw this car on the same street as the plant. We were coming back from lunch when I saw the car. First thing that came into my head, was the car was a Lucino. I looked at the trunk lid, and it said 200SX SE. It was the exact same color top and bottom. I didn't get a good look at the front of the car, but it was left hand, and some girl was driving it. It had "girly" stickers on the side windows. Just like the Whinnie the Pooh stickers my sister has put on her poor Sentra SE-R. I can hear the car cry everytime she's home. It calls out to me to play with it and make it sing and dance. But that's another story
I will keep my eye out for the car agin, and maybe try to take a picture of it.

G

·
0 Posts
thats pretty cool. if i ever got a 200sx id want it in that color or two tone like that. it looks pretty cool. i like the combo.

------------------
'93 G20 - kick ass system :D
Friends dont let friends drive VTECs.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I live about 1 mile away from the Smyrna plant and I too have seen a car that looks like that. The one I saw also says 200sx se but it is not that yellowy color ist more of a champagne colored top and grey bottom. later

·
Registered
705 Posts
Ive never seen that oen before. Ive never seen any 2-colors come to think of it. its ugly anyways
The only 2 color combos ive seen are on the base base base model sentra E's and thats only cuz the bumper wasnt painted at all, lol.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

1 - 15 of 15 Posts