SR20 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like every other freakin day I'm rinsing the car off, if not giving it a full wash. I hate Oak trees, yellow pollen and nasty pollen pods are all over the place... Tampa is the number 3 worst places for pollen in the U.S.

Anyway, gave the car a full wash and dry... no laughing at my barebones website.

http://www.freewebs.com/vladhas/latestpics.htm

Peace Out,
Mark

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, guys. Between y'all and Serban, I'm beginning to get paranoid about my ride height... even though it's stock with 195/50/15's on it. I guess this pretty much determines what my next upgrade will be... suspension. Now all I've got to do is save up for a totall of about $1200... half way there.

Rob, those are Enkie RP-F1's with a +35 offset. They weigh 9.9 lbs, the +40's weigh 9.5 lbs. The 16"'s and up come with center caps... the 15"s don't because Enkie considers them "race" wheels:(.

Peace,
Mark

·
Registered
999 Posts
the classic looks very good, as already stated it does need some type of drop. but nice and clean...

·
broke, busted and rusted
2,095 Posts
man what rally circuit are planning on hitting with that car, ridin mighty high! lol
i shouldnt talk i had a monster truck egg up until about a month ago.
anyway tight ride man and i am diggin those wheels

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys. After talking with Peter and doing some research, at some point I'll be going with Shigspeed coilovers and mounts. I know it will cost more than I had originally budgeted, but when I want something I'll take the time to save extra money for a quality product.

I'll take more/better pictures after I wetsand the rest of the car. I'm going to use Greg P.'s trick this time, though.

Peace,
Mark

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Looks really clean. Not to add to your complex, but you do look like you're about to go off roading.

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
Interesting. From the pictures, it looks like the front of your car is jacked up, but the rer looks ok. Am I seeing things or is your front end sitting higher than your back?

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey, Brandon. It does look jacked up, doesn't it? But, nah, it's just parked down at the bottom end of the driveway. I'd forgotten that it gets really steep there.

I'll take my next pics w/o being on a sharp incline... probably makes the gap look bigger than it really is, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Peace,
Mark

P.S. I have other pics on my website where the car is not on an incline... but, the pictures are huge, so beware if you want to take a look at them.

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If you want to see my car on level ground, I have other pictures on my website. Just beware, they are absolutely huge, but the wheel gap doesn't look nearly as much.

Peace,
Mark

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Did my hood today, followed Greg P.'s advice about using running water, soaking the 2000 grit in water for an hour.

I thought, at first, that it was'nt going to come out as well as when I did the roof and trunk... it just seemed too easy. Of course, this time I used the 2000 grit instead of the 1500 grit, and I used a sanding block with a detail pad sandwiched between the block and the paper... much easier on my hands :D

I took a couple of nice pics while the sun was setting, shows a really nice reflection on the hood and roof. Haven't uploaded them to my website yet.

Peace,
Mark

1 - 19 of 19 Posts