SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys whats up!! It been raining all day today. I went inside my car in notice water on my floor board. Does any one know where it could be coming from??? I know it not coming from the door. Got any ideas?

·
SR20GE P11
433 Posts
Passenger side water leak

Some folks have had the hose from the AC come off, causing water to leak from the AC down into the passenger side of the car, and pool under the floor matt. Look from underneath the car at the passenger side of the firewall, just above the suspension control arm. If the rubber drain tube for the AC is missing, that's your problem. If you can't find the tube, you can either pick one up at your local dealer, or get a piece of tubing yourself and secure it to the drain.

Jim Wright

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
IS it from the Ac or from the Rain??? Because be only happens when it rains.

TurboSentra

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
I had water on the passenger side and back. I then noticed the trunk smelled moldy, and after tearing the trunk up I found out there was a pool of water in the trunk. When I would brake, the water would come foward under the rear seat, then to the floor. It was coming from the rear left stop light, so I just siliconed it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts