SR20 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help installing a water pump on a bluebird. I hear this is a hard installation so any help i can get would be great. I wanna do it this weekend i also need a place to do it.

O yeah Eric if u read this Joel wants to run your boys VW :eek:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
it's not all that bad. took me 6 hours in my driveway with teh motor in the car. remove all power steering lines and res. remove passenger side motor mount. get a jack under the motor to bring the pulley bolts into reach. remove all bolts underneith, jack up the motor, remove everything else. you can do it yourself but it deffinalty is easier to have a hand. if your anywhere near bel aire md i might be able to swing down there this weeknd.

·
No soup for you
2,266 Posts
Its not that bad. This question was asked a little while back and I gave a brief writeup in that thread. Search, search, search! It can be done in two hours tops for an experience mechanic.

John

·
as loyal as my options
584 Posts
the vdub will be running again next week we broke a piston skirt so we gotta get the other block in the car and get it together. i hate to say it but that [email protected]#$%r is quick! its funny though he could have built 3 se-R's to run with it for the same amount of money he put into it. i gotta get my 240 running fast enough to beat it and then i will be happy, my goal is to do it for under 6g's including the car. it doesn't matter though as long as the bike is faster. i'll help you with the water pump on saturday if you want for a couple bucks.give me a call.

·
as loyal as my options
584 Posts
bmore92sr20 said:
No offence man,but people around here don't charge to work on each other's cars.We just do it because we love Nissan's.
when i do work on a car i don't ask for help i do it myself, and a couple bucks means enough to get my some pizza or something to eat while i work, offense taking. oh yeah and i wouldn't be on this forum if didn't love nissans!

·
Boost-A-holic
751 Posts
themonster4door said:
oooo thats it i was gonna feed u anyway lol....hit my cell today let me know wsup.
Yeah Mo will feed you, but its gonna take him 6 hours to order the pizza aftre you tell him ya hungry. You cant get mad at him either, he has special issues.

·
wants 2 dry hump chriscar
4,507 Posts
themonster4door said:
Its done already Ron did it for me and gave me a O2 sensor.
werd. none of the b-more guys charge for car work. why would we charge to work on something we love? and free **** circulates around the area:biggthump

·
as loyal as my options
584 Posts
we got the VR6 apart and each piston is broke in between the rings and one bearing is spun all to shi#. guess them VR's don't like 20psi to much.

·
as loyal as my options
584 Posts
forged pistons new bearings rings and blow it up all over again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.