SR20 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is from "creophus", the very cool guy that I let test drive the "Fig-Machine". ( too bad my clutch was slippin like a bia bia )
I give props to creophus though!!!! He handled it very well!!!!
He wanted to know if the SR20 was the SHIZNIT and take a look. :D
Well guys, I finally took that ride with SmoothDaddyFig! And let me say that I am now a believer in the SR20DE!!!!!

SmoothDaddyFig took the time to meet with me and show me the car...he even let me drive it. His car is nice, not loud, but still has great performance. I couldn't have been more pleased with the whole interaction. He took the time to answer all of my questions. I really appreciate it man, I definately owe you one! Creophus

edit:
I just read the original post where SmoothDaddyFig said, "if we make it back alive..." I thought it was funny then, but he's a pretty fast driver so there's definately some truth to that! But I enjoyed everything about it!

G

·
hey creo--did he play his ****ing aftermarket horns for you?

figgy is a rice boy---and everyone here knows it :^)

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
Re: Here we go again!

SE-Rican said:
Well it happened again! massclassic has ruined another post!Way to go man!:rolleyes:
I will have to agree. Let's see how big this thread get's because of his sarcastic bullscheitz!

Hey Mass! block his freakin' posts if you don't want to deal with him. Damn! :mad:

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
hey creo--did he play his ****ing aftermarket horns for you?

figgy is a rice boy---and everyone here knows it :^)
Class. I especially like your new 'location', Massclassic.

Grow up, please. Thank you. :rolleyes:

G

·
I knew you guys would like my new location :^) I noticed you didn't say anything about serican and smoothdaddyrican changing their profile to include digs at me. I like playing games too.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
creophus "did" hear my horns. Loud and Proud baby!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.