SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the other day, me and a couple of friend up at college took our cars out for a ride. we let each other drive the cars and then went for a Gtech run.

I had my '91 SE-R, and the other guys had Civic Si's, a '92 and a '00. Needless to say, both were impressed. The guy with the '92 Si now wants to sell his car and pick up a cheap SE-R. So if anyone has any tips on SE-Rs for sale in the NJ area, holler out!

The Si is a fun car to drive, but I'll tell ya....when i got back into my car, it felt like i had a 3 liter V6. No torque in those hondas, although it revvs like a mutha.

-Chris

H

·
0 Posts
And the God of Nissan spake saying, "Go into all the world converting those who drive Hondas into righteous SE-R owners with torque to spare!" Good job!!!

------------------
-Andy Boyles
'95 200SX SE-R w/ goodies ;)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Look at thepartstrader.com they have a couple, also in queens some guy has a built det motor in a 91, lowered, tokico shocks, g20 leather interior for 5600 non negotiable...look for that in carbuyers.com

M

·
0 Posts
All I have to say is SR20DE 140hp, 141 lbs ft torque. B16 160hp, 125 lbs ft torque.

ANY QUESTIONS?!!

(not too mention that fact that i've raced three civic si's and beat every one of them. They kept up until fourth gear when I steadily pulled away on minor bolt ons.)

-------------
94 SE-R; HKS exhaust, JWT POP, a few other minor upgrades.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Yeah, thats right, the sr20 is 140 hp and 132 lbs/ft of torque, and believe it or not, im pretty sure the si is 160 hp and only a whopping 105 lbs ft of torque.

------------------
1992 Nissan NX2000
White...fully loaded

1 - 6 of 6 Posts