SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think fo Weapon R intake filters? I just bought one for pretty cheap, and adapter to put on my 91 Classic, I was told its ratings outflowed all other intake filters in the market, so I bought it. What do you guys think of it? It's foam...

· Registered
6,556 Posts
well, I have heard good things, and some bad things. from people that have used them, I think they love em' and go by em'. I have also heard that they can break apart and get logged into your maf or tb. If this is true, I don't know, but I have heard it on several occations. I do think that they would flow better than a k&n though, but have no scientific studies on it.

· _______
2,590 Posts
I'd be more tempted to go with the JWT POP charger. Last fall, the SERCA group in my area rented a dyno for about 12 hours straight, and tested stock vs. POP.

The POP charger was worth a surprising 6 hp - at the wheels! I think it's the air horn design that is mainly responsible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.