SR20 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, a few of us are going to be heading out to Moroso this wed. the 28th, so post up and roll out. Just like midnight madness, $15 for as many runs as you can get in. Right now it looks like myself, Will, Serban, and possibly Alan. Thomas, you need to come too, I want to see your ride!

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hello....is this thing on?!?!?

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
Why did you post this up so late???
HHMMM....I going to see if I can pull this off and go with you guys tonight..At what time are you guys going?

Manny

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SE-Rican said:
I would be down next Wed.

Well, everyone sell's out as usual, lol, although it was late notice. Only sprinkled once for about 5 mins at the track,rest of night was goot. Will and I were there.

Anyways, Will and I are going back, as Friday is Midnight madness, so we are going, after I get off at 8:30...it lasts til 2am. Will and I only got in 2 runs after having to get Will's car to pass tech, it took forever(long story.

·
Registered
329 Posts
what do the tech inspectors actually look for...they're not strict are they, like if you have a pretty dirty engine (ie. oil residue) they wont pass you?

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NX1600lasgen said:
what do the tech inspectors actually look for...they're not strict are they, like if you have a pretty dirty engine (ie. oil residue) they wont pass you?

No, just dicklips abouve you there decided to put his battery in his trunk with no box and no kill switch. :D :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts