SR20 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, i got to put my motivational bar on yesterday... didnt take very long and everything went pretty smoothly well, i decide to "simi" rotate the tires (have directional one's so just moved front to back) and figured i would clean the rims while they where off. i do the driver side, no biggie. i get to the passenger side, and i find that i have blown a CVboot...****.
anyway, i have grease everywhere. i dont have a job, and im living at home (going to school) and so i go to dad and tell him i need to take the car to the shop. well, about 2 years ago i cracked my tranny. i had it welded this summer, but when i lost my job i didnt have it put in (literally lost the job day before i was to go to rosenautosport for the install) i was then waiting to do it myself, but i was holding back to get a flywheel. well, dad wanted it out of the way, so he is paying for the tranny swap to. all of this happened in the matter of about 2 hours... im just hoping i will get the car back for the weekend...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Lucky bastard. If I asked my dad to help pay for my car repair he'd have a heart attack from laughing so hard.

Good luck getting it back by the weekend... I have at least a 2 week wait when i need something repaired at my mechanics shop.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
actually, they just called and its ready! unfortunitly, dad isnt here to pay for it and to drive me there. ohh well..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts