SR20 Forum banner

541 - 560 of 594 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone, I am new and planning on purchasing a 93 b13 se-r in the next couple days planning on doing basic suspension mods and avenir turbo setup on a stock sr20de and ultimately want a fun and reliable DD.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I have a 96' 200x with a Pulsar SR20DET GTi-R / GT2871r turbo. Thinking about selling.

Thanks for having me as a member!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello I'm new here, I have heard a lot of good things about this forum from friends of mine thank you for accepting my request to join I hope I learn a large amount of knowledge :) lol
1992 nissan Sentra ser b13 sr20de

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi!;)
i'm also new in this forum.
I'm from Germany and i drive a S13 with a ca18det inside, but i'm looking for a good sr20det swap this year:)
Hope I can learn a lot whith the help of you!:D
Sorry for my bad englisch:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
New carguy with stock 89 sentra auto. hoping to drop in a sr20det man. or what you folks might suggest Can anyone direct me to forum or other sites that explain the process with parts list. My car has sentimental value but as a former circle track racer I am tired of chasing grandmas minivan. I would like a sleeper that can lead. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ey everyone,

Just registered, got a Primera P11. Having some problems with my engine (SR20DE), one of the rocker arms flew off. I've been searching all over but can not find the right way to fix this. Hope I will soon.

:) bye

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello
my name is Gerard
I live in Spain

My engines sr20de,sr16ve,sr20ve,sr20det

I hope to share experiences and learn new things

Regards

541 - 560 of 594 Posts