SR20 Forum banner

561 - 580 of 594 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys....
I have my first question...
Own a sr20de in a 96model nissam sabre 200gxi...

Will the s15 sr20 rwd engine (from a silvia) fit in my fwd car???

·
Registered
1 Posts
HELLO

FRIENDS THAT I AM FROM MEXICO AS I'M LIVING A SEASON IN DALLAS TX AND WANT TO INSTALL A B13 SR20DE RR IN NEED OF MEXICO BUT PINOUT OF THE G20 2002

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good day sr20ERS.. I did a ga16de to a sr20det swap on a XE coupe shell. For some reason the shift stabilizer bar seems like it is a bit short to bolt to the mount bracket. Has anyone had or have this problem and if so how did you solve this problem... I'm was thinking I might have to change the whole shift linkage.

HELP!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 15 year dream!!

Hello to everyone around the world, I finally after many years managed to get myself a pulsar GTIR and im over the moon, she is a project that needs some love :laugh

I look forward to being a part of the community

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi was wondering if there are instructions or a Manuel out there on how to wire and install a GReddy profec b spec 2 to a sr20 neo vvl motor no turbo help is needed thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
new member after so many years

I was actually going to reply to goldhawg's post about the stock manifold he was looking for because I have the manifold and the downpipe from my '92 SE-R. Goldhawg, if you see this post you can just let me know if you want it. I think i was a member under a different user name more than 12 years ago. Can't remember what it was now. Been more active (if you can call it active) on the dash. I post maybe one or 2 in a year and then hibernate for the next three. My username here is the same as my dash username if anyone cares.

·
Registered
1 Posts
new to site and need urgent help.search doesnt find what we need. 2000 exalta sentra de1.6 liter auto. had to get new distibutor and the wires and plug to it are dead. 6 pin and 2 pin . can someone take a photo close and the colors of wires from a b14? i know its soon to post but car is dead in water and local help is horrible in philippines . been nissan for long time . r33 gtr and r34 gtt . 1200 . b210 but now have a sentra / exalta . thank you hope for help

·
Registered
15 Posts
For Starters! this is a great forum..... i was given (for Free) a 1997/POS/Sentra... Oh man. When i Mean POS, i mean POS.... Mechanically, engine and transmission-wise its flawless. Suspension/interior/Exterior is god awful.
I got pulled over last week because the car is an eyesore. the Officer didn't say a thing. he just looked at my drivers license and registration gave them back to me and left. Hopefully i am able to get some ideas as to making it look good.

561 - 580 of 594 Posts