SR20 Forum banner

581 - 594 of 594 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, i'm Nuno and i live in Portual
I'am a Mechanic in Bosch, my daily is a Civic 1.4 ej9.
Hope to learn a lot here in the forum about sr's.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, i've been a forum ninja for a while now, but only joined a few years back to get access to all the information on the forum lol. Just recently bought another b14 se-r but non running and turbo goodies. ive done some searching both on and off the forum and have not yet been able to find an answer that satisfied my question.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My question is essentially this; would an engine running off an na ecu with na exhaust run properly while having a turbo installed on the exhaust venting the turbo boost into the atmosphere? the reason i would be doing this is for emissions purposes. I don't have a non turbo exhaust manifold to convert over to na so i was thinking if i could run the car as na with everything still installed minus the intake. the intake would revert back into a naturally aspirated intake until emissions could be passed. Arizona emissions suck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
98 R'Nessa & new to Nissan

Hello from Germany. Just bought a 98 Nessa w/166k km. I have searched a lot and can only seem to find a hand full of threads in regards to the Nessa or similar. Can't seem to post a new thread and been a member for about a week...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,
new to the forum, but long time Nissan guy,
had a few 1400’s(b140), old and new spec sabres and back to 1400 now again with det motor

its my first DET so lots to learn and lots of questions:D

581 - 594 of 594 Posts