·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the 200SX SE-R Forum! :)

·
Track Whore
1,120 Posts
Good job ben. I just signed in. I like this. It is like the club SI forum. Only this one does not have Honda punks. Is there a way we can add our signature at the bottom of the post. Do you know how to make that work?

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I pay for a license and use the full version as oppposed to this freeware version, yes we can have signatures. :) Maybe in a month if this really gets going and there is enough interest I'll put down the cash.

G

·
Nice boards Ben, it looks like its gonna turn into a valuble resource. And with this 200sx and se forum we can secretly brag about the pillar pods jay hass found.j/k

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
well......if this gets going good, or even halfway good, I think that people who would volunteer some money to help you pay for some of it, volunteer, unless it is like $20, but if it is pretty expensive (I have never priced this) I would be good for a small donation b/c I think it is cool that you could get something like this going. and that way we could get the signatures and all the smiley faced crap to come along with this :)

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, already people are wanting to give me money. That's gotta be a good sign. :)

For a one year leased license is $82 which gives free upgrades during that year, and obviously have to renew it with another $82 for another year.

To purchase the license is $170 with free upgrades for only one year. To continue to gey access to the upgrades a renewal fee of $25 is required per year.

I don't think purchasing the license makes that much sense. I mean you really only start to save money in the third year of usage, and who knows what they'll have out by then. I mean I used UBB's since late 97 so they've been around a while.

If you guys wanted to chip in like brian seems to I would not have a problem. :)

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
thats cool man, I'll annie up some money when you free thing is over. A lease? What kind of crap is that. Just as long as you don't scratch or dent and return the board the way you got it under certain milege I guess I'm ok with it :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.