SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A buddy of mine told me to show up here. From what I have seen you all have installed your engines incorrectly. They are all turned 90 degrees the wrong way :rofl:

What to say about me. On my 3rd s13, took a leave of absence to build my current car *fixing a ton of the last owners mistakes* and waiting to show people what SR power is all about.

*because someone is gonna say it, my front camber was NOT set in this picture*

Hiya

·
Registered
328 Posts
well look who finally decided to join us! Its andre by the way, oh and i think the sr20 came factory in our cars in america so technically yours is in the wrong way.

p.s. welcome man, how have you been?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well look who finally decided to join us! Its andre by the way, oh and i think the sr20 came factory in our cars in america so technically yours is in the wrong way.

p.s. welcome man, how have you been?
SUP!

Damn man its good to hear from you again. I still want your front emblem. How is the car holding up. You better be racing still.

And Sr20s came in my car too.......just not in America :redface:

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
Whats it like living in the Keys? Anything to really do out there, beside fish and go to the beach (seriously). Is there a real car scene? What about jobs?

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Car looks good so far.

·
Registered
328 Posts
i think it sucks, i was born and raised there. car scene not to great but there are some really cool people! cost of living is horrible and the jobs suck as well unless your a plumber or an electrition.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Andre said it best

Its disconnected from the real world, we live our own island life down here. I love it and hate it here.

the car scene.........there are people like matt running around thinking they are too fast too furious :rofl: *just playing homie* There are no real tuners. Delray and I represent like 72% of people who actually wrench on a car. The rest are rich kiddies who ask mommy to buy them a STi/EVO/z33/ect

·
Done.
3,923 Posts
Lovin' the S13 meng. If I ever get one, it'll look just like that :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
big huge 100% untrue rumor. We just ripped out the entire interior and redid it. He got it repainted black so it looks funky fresh. He will never sell the FC.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts