SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my NX to nissan yesterday. they kept my car overnight and said that there is a lot of things that need to be replaced, Im getting a parts listing today along with prices, I'll post it later today.

------------------
Daniel K
93 NX2000 w/ intake, clear bumper lenses and more to come!!!!!

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Ur-gonna get rapped! They're gonna shove it in, twist it around, turn it sideways, and pull it out!
... Sorry, just had to.

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
My Page

·
Registered
54 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kbslacker:
all without the lubrication

</font>
Yep! Butt, they'll still charge for it!

------------------
'91 SE-R, Vail White, 5-speed, LSD, Leather-package, Sunroof, Borbet Type H 15"wheels, Z-rated Dunlop SP5000 tires, Blaupunct RDS Nevada 180 watt CD reciever W/4 Blaupunct factory sized speakers, NR Industries White Face guages w/red indicators, body color factory grille. Never had 5th gear pop-out. Babied 104K miles. NEVER abused, wrecked or smoked in. (Still have the orginal SE-R Wheels and Stereo and they go with car if I ever do sell)
Web-page http://community.webtv.net/SentraSE-Rman/My1991ClassicSentra/

·
Registered
54 Posts
Once my car goes out of Warranty, I find a great local NON-Nissan garage to work on it. I am fortunate and have such luck with that here in this small community.

Nissan Dealers and Service both love to practice rape. I swear they get together (sales and service) and perform gang rape... if you are in by appointment then it is Date Gang Rape! Just be cautious. plus Many atermarket parts are BETTER than factory Nissan parts. Just do your research... Napa makes tough (better than Nissan) CV boots for example.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts