SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ended up going to the track last night. The car ran good. I have S4's, Jwt ecu, weapon R intake with a styrafoam filter, and a muffler. I ended up going [email protected] Oh yeah this was on slicks. The car was not getting good 60ft times. They were both right next to each other though. A 2.16 and a 2.14 60ft times werent to bad(for street tires). On slicks I should be in the 1.9 range or lower. If I was maybe I could have done better. Who knows, I had a blast and I will hopefully learn how to post pictures soon. Thanks

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R (Pacific sun blue)
14.85 with a few things!!!!

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
NNNNNNNNNNNNICe, Mark, thats really pretty good considering you haven't drag raced in awhile. I can't wait to race my car next year.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU, Stillen FSB, Courtesy RSB, V-Racing Buzz seat with custom seat bracket, JUN CAMS (264's 10.5mm lift)

·
Registered
98 Posts
wouldnt that be "the strip?", like a drag strip

when i see "track" i think turns & braking are gonna be involved

------------------
Shawn
-----
current car(s):
1989 Acura Integra LS
1997 200SX SE-R
1973 Super Beetle

Next car:
AE86 Corolla GT-S

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Dayum Mark thats a nice time. Must be doing something good to get those numbers. Way to go

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER
http://photos.yahoo.com/nyceser

·
Registered
72 Posts
yeah i was there and saw him run those times, he is an excellent driver, and his reaction time was just about perfect, im going this wednesday and i hope to get good times as this will be my first time running at a track. i have a primera motor,hotshot header, intake, exhaust, no cat, ACT clutch, timing, and 75 shot of NOS nitrous. the car is STRIPPED. so hope to hit the 13's. i think this can be achieveable.

[This message has been edited by fast92nx (edited 09-17-2001).]

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah man,
You should be able to obtain those times with no problems. I might head up there on wednesday to watch you race. But If I dont good luck. I will try and help out any way I can if I go. Have fun!

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R(Pacific sun blue)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts