SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drive around NYC everyday and see hooked up SE-R's. But i don't know half of these people even to work from Queens thru MT vernon, New Rochelle, and even yonkers. Please post were you guys live or the name of your neighborhood.

·
Banned
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
lol, thats a good one there bro... Nah i just see mad SE-R's all over that i just wanted to no if those people are on this forum.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I live in yonkers urbanracerone and my cars hooked up to the max guy. Itz a ga16, but it looks like a ser and itz an automatic. I stay beatin ser's everywere i go bro, i even beat a turbo one and one with that vtech motor in it. Have good one bro see u around. Peace

·
backyard mechanic
1,078 Posts
That2.0Kid said:
I live in yonkers urbanracerone and my cars hooked up to the max guy. Itz a ga16, but it looks like a ser and itz an automatic. I stay beatin ser's everywere i go bro, i even beat a turbo one and one with that vtech motor in it. Have good one bro see u around. Peace

must have a really strong motor there!!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Sure do man. I thnk im puttin 160 to the wheels bro. Motor must be a freak or somthin, im still hungry for more ser's any one want some of the 1.6???????

·
BOOST OR GO HOME!!!!!
1,883 Posts
I see a lot of ser owners in ridgewood queens, brooklyn south side, green point, bushwick and in maspeth, forest hills queens.

yesterday i saw tranells clone it had the same color and everthing it even had the mexicans headlights

1 - 9 of 9 Posts