SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i didnt wanan look thru the drag racing one .. too complicated.

anwyasy how much HP have you guys dyno'd at and what kinda times ? 60 foots and traps ??

i just dyno'd at 286 WHP and 239 torque at 7 psi on my big ass t3t4, i know it wont be accurate but im curious what kinda times these cars put out on slicks or street tires etcc. at what WHP ( even though i know powerbands are compelteley diffrent) BTW . i will be retuning for 12 psi, my tuners laptop woudlnt connect to my emanage =T waste of dyno time. o wells at least i got a base run.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Project DC2 said:

anwyasy how much HP have you guys dyno'd at and what kinda times ? 60 foots and traps ??

i just dyno'd at 286 WHP and 239 torque at 7 psi on my big ass t3t4, i know it wont be accurate but im curious what kinda times these cars put out on slicks or street tires etcc. at what WHP ( even though i know powerbands are compelteley diffrent) BTW . i will be retuning for 12 psi, my tuners laptop woudlnt connect to my emanage =T waste of dyno time. o wells at least i got a base run.

I make about the same hp... 60' was 2.3-2.4 - 13.6 - 13.8 - 111-112mph.
Question I have for you is... how did you put down so much power at only 7psi... I put down 287whp and 248lbs at 12psi on my T3T04E.

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
Hay Danny good to see ya on tha forum,did you see me put it to that g20 last time I saw you

·
Back down to one SR20
2,055 Posts
Project DC2 said:

I am curious aslo, what are the specs on that "big ass" turbo?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DannySE99 said:
I make about the same hp... 60' was 2.3-2.4 - 13.6 - 13.8 - 111-112mph.
Question I have for you is... how did you put down so much power at only 7psi... I put down 287whp and 248lbs at 12psi on my T3T04E.

im runnin a t3t4 .57 trim with .63 A/R turbine housing and stage 3 wheel.

the power probably lies in the tubular manifold i made in my car. im runnin a 2.5 flared to 3 inch downpipe/exhaust no cats. greddy emanage with all options ( even though i just baselined) piping is 2.25 from tb to IC, 2 inch from turbo to IC, clutch net copper fiber clutch. 122K on the motor. JWT S3 cams ( prob key here) 2 step colder spark plugs. DSM 1G BOV.

·
Registered
803 Posts
That's great power!!! What dyno was this on?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Project DC2 said:
im runnin a t3t4 .57 trim with .63 A/R turbine housing and stage 3 wheel.

the power probably lies in the tubular manifold i made in my car. im runnin a 2.5 flared to 3 inch downpipe/exhaust no cats. greddy emanage with all options ( even though i just baselined) piping is 2.25 from tb to IC, 2 inch from turbo to IC, clutch net copper fiber clutch. 122K on the motor. JWT S3 cams ( prob key here) 2 step colder spark plugs. DSM 1G BOV.
Yup... I guess it is the tubular manifold because we have about everything the same. Do you have pics of your manifold? My turbo is a 50trim though but everything else is the same. Another thing it might be too is that I have my wastegate recirculating back into my downpipe directly... so I know that disrupts the exhaust flow alot. Really impressive numbers you dynoed, I'm still in shock. :)

·
Registered
270 Posts
TREYDEE said:
Hay Danny good to see ya on tha forum,did you see me put it to that g20 last time I saw you

Naw... I missed it but I know that G20 was running pretty good so that means your car is a beast :) .

Have you dynoed it yet?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts