·
Registered
1,012 Posts
you know how i feel about it

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
blairellis said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33742&item=2458663993

Im looking for a good efficient intercooler for a t28 pushing about 300whp. Maybe more, well see.
Looks like a lot of money you won't need to spend. Find a generic Ebay one from a Ford diesel like a lot of people do. I sound like a broken record but..... STEVEO mad 265whp with no cams on a T28 at 10psi on his DE with the ebay I/C. I'm sure with cams 300whp would be close.

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rob said:
looks like my forge that i paid $280 shipped for....
Smaller than what im looking at

SR20Turbofreak said:
I got a 22x10x3 off ebay for $112 brand new!! works awsome.
yours is 10 inches smaller :) that sounds dirty haha...by the way how does the 10 inch tall do with fitment?

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
does anyone know what size fmic will fit ni my b13. im buying one whne i get my state tax back so i need to know exactly what to look for.

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
97SE-R C2 said:
ANything will fit. With help from a Sawzall :D
stop bein a smartass :)

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
The IC in the link you posted is way over kill. Just get the ford one or a smaller spearco/forge unit instead and save some money.

Brent

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
coach said:
The IC in the link you posted is way over kill. Just get the ford one or a smaller spearco/forge unit instead and save some money.

Brent
What dimensions would you reccommend for me then?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
97SE-R C2 said:
ANything will fit. With help from a Sawzall :D
I used a high speed cutoff wheel for my fiberglass front bumper. Worked just as well if not smoother than a sawzall :D

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
blairellis said:
stop bein a smartass :)
Blair, "who goes from Stripped Cup car to Turbo in less than a week" calling me a smartass. If you want to waste money on an I/C when all you want is 300whp then be my guest. But at least you'll be able to say "Yeah, i have a spearco" :rolleyes:

·
s13 frankenstein
3,483 Posts
The effiency of your turbo could be hurt too in a larger IC because of more prssure drop (or someting along those lines, i may just be talking out of my ass though..) So i'd go with someitn a little beyond what u need so you have leg room to upgrade but thats def way bigger than nessacary. I'm running forge unit as well (26 x6 x 3) and i know a few ppl with it running high 300's WHP without complaints

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
what size i/c plumbing should you run. im doing the same setup blair is.

·
s13 frankenstein
3,483 Posts
97SE-R C2 said:
Seems to be the consensus. I am running 2" from hot to cold. I liked it last year so what the hay......
i'm running all 2 inch as well, but i'm a t25 set up right now, i think you are the same too right? i think 2 inch all arond for t25 is ideal

1 - 20 of 23 Posts