SR20 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I love Katamari
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious as a buddy of mine picked up his dad's 00 SE and is wondering what parts will fit. I've figured out so far that the motor mount inserts (except for the dogbone) fit as do the struts, but what else? entire rear suspension? header? I think it'd really help to get a list going to see which parts are interchangeable, not only for the oddball 00-01 SE's benefit, but to also see what Spec-V stuff can be put on B14's

·
Owned by Maximas!
4,064 Posts
You are talking apples and ... LEMONS.
apples = 2000 and 2001 Sentra SE
lemons = Spec Vees
If you have a b14 sr20 and a b15 sr20 there are some interchangeable parts.
What Spec-Vee stuff would you want to put in a b14? I have Spec-Vee floormats :)

·
I love Katamari
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was under the impression that B15 00 SE's were the same chassis as the B15 Spec V's and pretty close to the B14's - I was really more curious about whether either B14 or Spec V struts, springs and sway bars fit the 00 SE and if the B14 header would clear the 00 SE subframe or if there were any other issues with it's fitment.

·
I love Katamari
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
se racing said:
Just to make it simple pretty much all of the Spec-V suspension parts fit on the B15 Se's. That's what I us right now. But as far as going on the B14 I think there was quite a bit of differences
thank you

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
Bjorn said:
I was under the impression that B15 00 SE's were the same chassis as the B15 Spec V's and pretty close to the B14's - I was really more curious about whether either B14 or Spec V struts, springs and sway bars fit the 00 SE and if the B14 header would clear the 00 SE subframe or if there were any other issues with it's fitment.
both of these questiones would be a yes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts