SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should I replace the engine or does anyone want it? 94 SE-R with a spun bearing, I'm in the process of pulling the motor/tranny out now. Perfect trans no pop out. body very good, no sunroof, no abs, no airbag, no mods, does have heated seats, I'm keepin the stereo, will put back the factory tape deck. only 88k on the whole car. It's burgundy, and in Canton, Ohio. Very good condition. Any reasonable offers?

·
Registered
457 Posts
SE-Ric said:
does have heated seats, QUOTE]

I never knew about the heated seat option?!?!? ;)

maybe you should post how much you want for the car.... I think ~1000-1400 would be fair (even though its a lowport)

-Corey

·
Registered
47 Posts
I am very interested in the car please call me at 1-812-767-1790 and we can talk a price. I am in Indiana.

Thanks James

SE-Ric said:
Should I replace the engine or does anyone want it? 94 SE-R with a spun bearing, I'm in the process of pulling the motor/tranny out now. Perfect trans no pop out. body very good, no sunroof, no abs, no airbag, no mods, does have heated seats, I'm keepin the stereo, will put back the factory tape deck. only 88k on the whole car. It's burgundy, and in Canton, Ohio. Very good condition. Any reasonable offers?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
law abidn said:
SE-Ric said:
does have heated seats, QUOTE]

I never knew about the heated seat option?!?!? ;)

maybe you should post how much you want for the car.... I think ~1000-1400 would be fair (even though its a lowport)

-Corey
I pulled the seat heater elements from a diffrent car and put them in, awsome in the winter, I was wondering who would catch that though, you know your se-r's. It's a high port I wish it was a low port the engine would be a hell of a lot cheaper to replace.

·
Registered
39 Posts
wire harness

I really need that wire harness on that engine man. I have tried over 50 salvage yards and Nissan dealerships man. The dealerships are tring to charge me 455 dollars for just a injector harness. If you don't want to sell me that wire harness please sell me that injector harness PLEASE. Pm me back to tell me whats what.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts