SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I was thinking the greenish blue color from the 95-98 240sx.

Please make suggestions ASAP. I found some rust where the battery sits so while eveything it out my body guy is cutting it all out welding in new metal and painting under the hood.

·
Registered
216 Posts
BLACK!.. all 240's should be black... or do a black with a blue pearl ( like carbon black 200's 200sx.. i've seen the car in person.. sick man just sick ) you'll love the way a black 240 looks trust me

·
Registered
288 Posts
RYAN_S-14 said:
personally i say peral white.

I agree...BUT! do the g35 coupe cream pearl (sounds dirty) but it's the most beautiful white you'll ever see!!! or even cadillac escalade pearl....

black is ok, but the s13 is too beautiful of a car to be stealth, plus it's a bitch to keep clean;) hehe.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NismoB13SE-R said:
I agree...BUT! do the g35 coupe cream pearl (sounds dirty) but it's the most beautiful white you'll ever see!!! or even cadillac escalade pearl....

black is ok, but the s13 is too beautiful of a car to be stealth, plus it's a bitch to keep clean;) hehe.
Ya I like that g35 color...Damn sexy if I say so

·
Registered
288 Posts
Classic Zak said:
I Decided To Paint The Car G35 Ivory Pearl White

Nice..we'll be twins in a little while :D lol.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Classic Zak said:
I think Ill be happy with G35 IVory Pearl! So gorgeous!

I looked at one tonight under a street light....absolutly beautiful color :D hopefully you can duplicate the quality...that has got to be like a 4 stage (at least) pearl.

·
Registered
124 Posts
the G35 pearl white is nice, but IMO you should go with that brickyard orange(i think thats what its called). that color thats on the nismo track 350Z. thats hot, and not alot of people have it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
IMHO, blue is way too played out in the import scene, white is such a stellar color, and yet...so sleeper :D hehe....My last three cars have been white. If you're trying to not get attention from cops, with out losing the ladies factor, white is the way to go :D hehe...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts