SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm on the verge of purchasing Pro Kits for my '91 SE-R. I'm curious what those of you who have pro kits used in conjunction with them.

I see that the AGX's are popular, and Tokico's seem to be the preference on se-r.net, and GAB's as well. I talked to an SE-R owner a few weeks ago who was putting on Pro Kits and just regular non-agx struts. They were the KYB GR2 gas struts from summit for 60 a piece.

i'm just looking for something to replace my stock suspension and add some pizazz to my sloppy handling. 125K miles on stock suspension makes my car ride like...well a camry.

thanks in advance, sorry for the long post.

-Chris
edit: subject should say What TO put with Eibach Pro Kits? oops.
------------------
1991 Sentra SE-R
Cone intake, NismoBorla Exhaust, 19* timing, 2 12" Kicker Competitions, 125K miles

[This message has been edited by NismoSER (edited 09-27-2001).]

·
Registered
441 Posts
I would suggest struts of the shortened type. THey offer these at Motivational.net. Expensive but hey you get what you pay for!
These will DEFINITELY put some pizzaz in comparison to your Camry-like suspension!!

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
I have some prokits with KYB GR2 struts just waiting to be put on, i got them from tirerack, a lot cheaper than summit, $44 for the front, $46 for the back.

I will try to get them put on this weekend, (if i'm not so damn lazy
) and will post results.

------------------
Serban Gavrilescu
91 Black Metallic SE-R
146.5hp & 131.6lb-ft torque

Serban's SE-R Page

1 - 3 of 3 Posts