SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry i missed the last thread and it apparently doesnt seem to come up through the serach function.

all ive remembered is that to stay away from Armour All

·
sleeper
5,445 Posts
I use some stuff from Meguirs (or however you spell it). I like it a lot....

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
I personaly use either Black Magic interior, or Armor all low gloss. The armor all stinks so I rarely use it. Not to mention my dash rarely needs a coat. It looks better without it anyway. I think i put it on there maybe once a year. I like a good damp rag and some ph ballanced soap like Shell recomends and just leave it like that most the time

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I use 2001.
I've used it for years on all my cars.
No problems here.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright neither target nor autozone had any good stuff. it was between armor all, turtle wax, or meguirs. i got some meguiars gld class vinyl/rubber protectant. i hope it'll work good. when i bought the car the previously owner had it cleaned nicely. the dash looked glossy/smooth for about awhole month before i wiped it a couple of times with water and then dust started getting atracted to it =/

P

·
0 Posts
hey man, yeah straight up you can go wrong with meguiers, i dont use their multi purpose dash/vinyl prouduct though, but instead use their endurance tyre prouduct, it smells oh so nice and does it for me when its on my dash and everywhere else... on my car i mean... yeah.
we have a very high UV index over here and the dash doesnt seem to get as hot with the endurance on it.
chris

·
jo mom
502 Posts
Put it all over the steering wheel and windows. Thats always nice.. Sorry i'm in a cynical mood.

·
8,148 Posts
Low gloss Armor All or 2001. Then I use a wet rag to wipe the 2001 excess off. Either way plain water dries out my old vinyl.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I work at a detail shop and we use nothing but black magic and the stuff is awesome. keeps the inside looking great. be carefull of the other stuff because some can eat away at your interior.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts