SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really..i mean cmon guys, who the hell taught us to drive!!! Im not makin fun of naybody(cuz ive done it too!!)Im just bustin yer balls. But this is liek the 4th broken rocker incident ive heard of in the last liek 2 weeks or so! Its nuts! Lets all just be happy that usually the worse thing that happens is a couple of broken rockers and missing shims

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
723 Posts
heh.. i just removed the bottom part of the airbox... leaving the filter attached to the top portion of the airbox and the MAF... didnt notice any difference... atleast it doesnt feel more sluggish...

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Limited Slip:
heh.. i just removed the bottom part of the airbox... leaving the filter attached to the top portion of the airbox and the MAF... didnt notice any difference... atleast it doesnt feel more sluggish...</font>
Does get louder though. I did that to my car when i first got it...but it was only like that for about 8 days cuz i got the PR CAI ASAP!!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts