SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about going NOS on my car soon. What is the best setup for my DET? JWT, ZEX, NOS. What setup should go with?

Richie S.

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
man, i think if you have some money to blow you should buy Serprise in WV's setup...comes with a drilled and tapped intake manifold for direct port nitrous...comes with everything you need...check the for sale forum..

------------------
Aztec Red 1993 NX2000

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I should have money to buy a nos setup by the end of the month. I just wanted to know what is a good system to go with.

Richie S.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
JWT if you have the money to spend. if not a regular NOS kit is best.

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Richie;

NOS is the brand, nitrous is the chemical. Just had to make that point...

That being said...I prefer NOS brand nitrous systems. GREAT quality, GREAT help through their tech line (for jetting, etc.). I've never had one component fail me.

End of shameless plug for Nitrous Oxide Systems, Inc.

(Edit) For a turbo setup, I'd suggest a setup that had a RPM Window Switch (NOS brand makes one, don't know about the others). It turns on the nitrous at whatever rpm you tell it to, and shuts it off at whatever rpm you tell it to. That way, it could be used to 'bump' the turbo up a bit, help it to spool up quicker, then shut off.

Just my opinion.

------------------
Greg Perry, '93 SE-R w/ 149,000 miles, a proud customer of Nitrous Oxide Systems, Inc., [email protected] 1/4 mile, [email protected] 1/8 mile, 1.98 60-ft.

My SE-R page, with videos

[This message has been edited by SERprise In WV (edited 10-03-2001).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts