SR20 Forum banner

321 - 340 of 359 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
i am a A&P for an aviation comapany at haggan aviation i love my job ad love what i do i am an aircraft tech and AI pilot for them so all i do is work on turbine engines all day and fly big private jets not bad for a 17 year huh :biggthump

·
Linux = Freedom
247 Posts
Self Employed General Contractor. I love my job, I make my own hours, take breaks when I want, don't really have anyone to answer to. I get a feeling of gratification when I finish a job. I amaze myself sometimes because I have turned run down houses and apartment buildings and given them a complete face lift. I do everything except for roofing, HVAC (although I have the skill and know how I am not CPA certified) and carpeting. Everything thing else I can do (painting, electrical, plumbing, complete room rebuilds from the framing, carpentry, etc etc. I accept nothing but perfection from myself and I put pride behind all my work. And it pays good. I worked for the Roanoke Times (when I lived in VA) and The St. Petersburg Times here in Florida as a press operator making decent money. But I realized that punching a time clock, point systems, designated break times, working holidays and all the other head ache that comes with those types of jobs wasn't for me. So I decided to take the skills I had in these things and ran with it. Business is good and plentiful even in these harsh economic times.

·
I <3 My Classic
431 Posts
work at florist delivering flowers and occasionally making arrangements and ish if had to. the job is pretty laid back and easy and I like not being watch and around my boss so delivering is great. Specially when I have to make deliveries that are a half hr away from the store.

·
Kicking it over @ g20.net
385 Posts
sadi to say but i work for a little video outlet called Vivid.....its a pretty cool job & you meet alot of different kind of people

perks are GREAT ***....hehe

·
THE NX PROJECT
69 Posts
I'm a production manager for a door and hardware installatin and distributor. So long hours lots of stress for ok pay. Basicly i manage the schedule and product to keep 15 guy that are old enough to be my father busy.

·
DRIVING SER's SINCE 1993!
539 Posts
ASE automotive tech with 9 years deep and 5 years car audio . also been modifying se-r since '93 ! Ive owned 5 91 se-r's and 1 b14 se-r....yea I know every bolt size on a b13 ! :cool:

·
VVL POWERED
18 Posts
I'm an electrician. I do electrical for schools,colleges,prisons, etc. Pays really well but work isn't always guaranteed especially with this fkd up economy, so on my downtime (like now) I work on imports outta my garage. I was a mechanic befor I was an electrician so I get by on that. :biggthump

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm a Tire Technician for America/Discount tire co(The same company that is a site sponsor) been doing it for almost 2 years now. Pay is decent sundays off and work with a good group of guys. Before this I was a Composite Technician for K&N making carbon fiber filter and intake parts.

- Paul

321 - 340 of 359 Posts