SR20 Forum banner

341 - 359 of 359 Posts

·
Suby Tech
326 Posts
posted before but now i'm a tech at subaru, after paying almost 20grand to go to uti i landed a job through a friend at subaru. thanks uti

·
Is that wrong??
2,118 Posts
web surfer

·
Don't stage if ya scurred
310 Posts
Right now i'm a wannabe.I wannabe something besides a car detailer lol.I quit that ish,worked for the census buggers,i mean bureau,and made 3 months detail pay in 1 month.I love detailing cars,weird i know.The job isn't the problem,but i wanted to permanantly cripple 25% of the guys that were at the dealership.They are all the same too,so why go to another hellhole?I'm unemployed and loving it.School is next on my llist.

·
slave to the grind
2,707 Posts
im a slave to the grind.

assistant executive kitchen manager at a very large and well known upper casual rest(hospitality is the devils work i tell you! takes yours soul and is on grateful and always wants more!!). shady tree mechanic (mainly do brake jobs/suspension work/ and oil changes..occasional motor swaps)and T-1 certified amsoil dealer(check out my site for all your synthetic fluids and filters!)

·
Red Emblem
490 Posts
I've never noticed the thread in over 5 years... I'm a deep field mechanic for the united states antarctic program.

·
Registered
239 Posts
hey ....well Im mechanic...mechanical engineer...and very soon Ill do a welding course XD

If any one need some nissan service manual let me know ;) jeje

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
assistant executive kitchen manager at a very large and well known upper casual rest(hospitality is the devils work i tell you! takes yours soul and is on grateful and always wants more!!
Hospitality is tough.

I went from DJ/bouncer in a topless bar, working 32-hours a week, to running the family farm. WTF? :confused:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Pizza delivery right now for Papa Johns... Not a bad job moneys good and I like the people I work with as well as I do whatever I want while I'm driving... However the hours suck because I dont like working nights and **** anymore Soooo in the coming months its the Air Force for me:D
wow

341 - 359 of 359 Posts