SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of body kit is this on this car? the front looks similar to a Skyline GT-R...

front is nice but damn that color is sore on the eyes, no offense (to owner) just my opinion

------------------
~Guz~
"Making Haters into believers, one at a time...this time with a 200SX SE-R"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What kind of body kits are their for a 200sx SE-R? I've seen the Erebuni one, the Stillen one (GT-R,the nicest one IMO)...the VIS one too (the ugliest one IMO)....any other kinds out their that anyone knows of??

Thanks

------------------
~Guz~

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
Thats Felix from advanced Techs car out in Riverside California. That kit is a buddy club w/ wide body conversion from JT autobody in redlands. The color of the car is a Yellow with a white clear coat on it so when you look at it in person it looks yellow at some angles and white at others. Kinda a daul look if you ask me.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Guz200SX SE-R:
What kind of body kit is this on this car? the front looks similar to a Skyline GT-R...

front is nice but damn that color is sore on the eyes, no offense (to owner) just my opinion

</font>

------------------

Mike.
Turbo Classic, T3/T04e Tial 35mm ".65Bar" Blitz BOV, Custom piping griffen intercooler Core with HK$ EndTanks,custom manifold, 370cc injectors, paxton fpr, Eibach Sportlines, everything else was stolen,:( Pectel coming up bigger Injectors and custom fuel rail. DAMN VILLIANS.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Where could I find that front bumper? That will look real good with an intercooler, when i go turbo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I really like that front bumper on Felix's car...I guess its custom made then by that autobody shop...I'd be interested in gettin one like that.

Anyone know what steps I'd have to take to get one?

thanks

------------------
~Guz~

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
anyone know the website address of Andy's auto aport? And Sensei? I've seen the ones Vis racing has and i don't like 'em...

thanks

------------------
~Guz~

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
here's one from Andy's auto sport -

It looks similar to the yellow car....i think the 2 slots below the lights on the one from andy's are smaller and the slots at the bottom from the yellow one's are bigger plus andy's has two extra slots on the side at the bottom

If anyone knows where I could get the yellow one front bumper then it would be much appreciated....

thanks

------------------
~Guz~

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Its a Sensei front bumper. Go to www.importfan.com and go to the 200SX/Sentra section.

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
"Walk tall and carry a big stick..."

·
Registered
71 Posts
that is not a buddy club.. it is the sensei and you can find it at importfan just like borguesian said.

but warning you have to make those small rectangles your self near the grill. And one of the reasons it looks good is because of the wide body fenders. Without it it'll be boxlike and very bulky.

personally i wouldnt get it because it is made of fiberglass.. urethane is the only way to go! =)

markp
14.808 3 bolt ons
seattle, WA

[This message has been edited by mapball (edited 05-28-2001).]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts