SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am upgraded my turbo after my injectors and MAF. What parts Do i need to do a complete the t3/t4 swap(lines, gaskets,ect..). I was looking a louis engine bay and there is a Blk little box in front of my valve cover. In louis's car its gone what happen to it. Any info will help me out.

W4cUHZ

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not sure on the turbo upgrade yet. I need to research that one. The black box is an oil vapor tank. I'm sure he has a custom one some where else in the engine bay. The factory one works just fine and "should not" need to be moved.
Turbos..... oh the happy dreams.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUt it looks like the turbo gets in the way of the oil vapor tank?

·
vincit omnia veritas
1,085 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Yellow4g63:
My friend took his off because the turbo was in the way. http://www.geocities.com/yellow4g63 look on my page we took some pics of the build up. Hope it helps you out. Most of the parts we got from Road Race engineering.</font>
DUDE! tell me all you can about that intercooler setup!
IT GAVE ME WOOD!
mail me at <[email protected]>
see ya later

------------------
David Lau <[email protected]>
Stop Fast, corner better B13 SER in Vancouver, WA

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey "Yellow4g63", great link. Thanks. "TurboSentra", It seams that the oil vapor tank may need to be moved for turbo manifolds that have the turbo up high. My GTI-R turbo header locates the turbo low. I'll know what other ploblems it will create soon. I'm not sure if a T4 can fit on my type of manifold in the NX??? I'm T3/T25 milled for T28 wheel.
Need that turbo KICK.

·
Registered
782 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TurboSentra:
I was looking a louis engine bay and there is a Blk little box in front of my valve cover. In louis's car its gone what happen to it.
</font>
That would be the oil catch can! I have a Greddy Oil Catch Can now that is located on my frame rail. The T3/T04E is too large for teh stock oil catch can to fit in the stock location.

------------------
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1497569&a=11327630

Louis Anaya 1992 Sentra SE-R
349.6 hp & 288.9 ft/lb @ 19 psi, 13.6 @ 111 mph(Street Tires),12.0 @ 118.77 mph(Slicks), Bluebird SR20DET w/ GTiR Pistons,T3/T04E,Deltagate Wastegate (7-9 PSI) FMAX Manifold, RevHard FMIC, JWT S3 Cams, JWT Ported & Polished Head, 1996 200SX SE-R Welded & Cyro Treated Tranny, ACT Xtreme P/PL & 6 Puck Disc, Cobra MAF, JWT ECU w/ 4 Bar Fuel Program, MSD 50lb/hr Injectors, JWT Fuel Rail, 300ZXTT Fuel Pump, AeroMotive Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, Greddy Type "R" BOV, Greddy Profec B, Greddy Boost & EGT Guages, UR 4 Pulley Kit, Powerslot Rotors, Axxis MM Brake Pads, ES Motor Mounts, Topspeed Short Shifter, Momo Cobra Shift Knob, KYB AGX Struts, GC Coilovers (350F/600R)& 17x7 White Tenzo Shu-4's w/ Sumitomo 205/40/ZR17 Tires (Street), 13x7.5 White Lenso VPD's w/ Mickey Thompson 24x8x13 Slicks(Drag)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK no one was not anwer my qustion. What parts do i need to upgrade to t3/t4 turbo. I just know that I need to get a Greddy Oil Catch. Anything else?

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
You will need new oil lines 1/4 inch I believe you can get one from Road race or you can get one from Autometer if you need a longer one. You will need a manifold that can fit the t3 flange and if you want you can get water lines that will supposedly give the turbo a longer more prosperous life. Oh yeah The intercooler question to Yellow4g63 I can answer cause thats my car. The IC is a Griffen core 10 X 20 X 2 1/2 It has HK$ Endtanks, Self made intercooler you can pick up the cores from RoadRaceenineering.com as well as the endtanks, you can have them weld them on if you like or weld it on yourself like I did, but you will need a Tig welder thats powerful enough to weld aluminum. Any other questions I can answer just hit me up, laterz

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TurboSentra:
OK no one was not anwer my qustion. What parts do i need to upgrade to t3/t4 turbo. I just know that I need to get a Greddy Oil Catch. Anything else?

</font>

------------------
Mike.
Turbo Classic, T3/T04e Tial 35mm ".65Bar" Blitz BOV, Custom piping griffen intercooler Core with HK$ EndTanks, custom manifold, 370cc injectors, paxton fpr, Super AFC Apexi, Greddy EGT, AutoMeter Boost Gauge, HK$ Turbo Timer, Blitz SBC, Eibach Sportlines , Haltec coming soon, full facelift coming soon. Full 180 Deg turn about to take place. Cars almost paid off you see :)

·
Registered
782 Posts
T25/T28 ----> T3/T04E

FMAX Manifold or Inverted Log Type Manifold
T3/T04E (Try Stage III .63AR/ 50 Trim .50AR)
FMAX or Custom Downpipe
I would highly suggest a Front Mount Intercooler
Custom Intercooler Piping
External Wastegate (Deltagate or Tial 35mm)
Aftermarket BOV (Greddy Type"S" or HKS Standard)

Since you have a block that is tapped for oil supply, water supply, & water return (SR20DET); try and get custom lines made to use with the banjo fittings.

The list could go on, but it depends on what kind of HP figures you are trying to produce.

I hope this helps.

------------------
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1497569&a=11327630

Louis Anaya 1992 Sentra SE-R
349.6 hp & 301.4 ft/lb @ 19 psi, 13.6 @ 111 mph(Street Tires),12.0 @ 118.77 mph(Slicks), Bluebird SR20DET w/ GTiR Pistons,T3/T04E,Deltagate Wastegate (7-9 PSI) FMAX Manifold, RevHard FMIC, JWT S3 Cams, JWT Ported & Polished Head, 1996 200SX SE-R Welded & Cyro Treated Tranny, ACT Xtreme P/PL & 6 Puck Disc, Cobra MAF, JWT ECU w/ 4 Bar Fuel Program, MSD 50lb/hr Injectors, JWT Fuel Rail, 300ZXTT Fuel Pump, AeroMotive Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, Greddy Type "R" BOV, Greddy Profec B, Greddy Boost & EGT Guages, UR 4 Pulley Kit, Powerslot Rotors, Axxis MM Brake Pads, ES Motor Mounts, Topspeed Short Shifter, Momo Cobra Shift Knob, KYB AGX Struts, GC Coilovers (350F/600R)& 17x7 White Tenzo Shu-4's w/ Sumitomo 205/40/ZR17 Tires (Street), 13x7.5 White Lenso VPD's w/ Mickey Thompson 24x8x13 Slicks(Drag)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Louis . can you give me some prices?
Greddy Oil Catch
FMAX Manifold
fmax doen pipe
External Wastegate (Deltagate or Tial 35mm)
my next mods are 550 injectors and MAF buy next month.FOr MSD 550 are 95 each good????

Richie Soliven Representing Split Second Racing in Va beach,VA
SR20DET Power, HKS EVC EZ( boosting at 10 psi), HKS TURBO TIMER, JWT ECU , Greddy catback exhaust, 3 in ATR Race Cat(That is hollowed out), 3 in downpipe,300zxTT fuel pump HKS plugs,Magnecor wires, SSR rims 18x7.5(TRYING TO GET RID OF),relocated battary to the trunk, AGX'S struts and Ground Controls, Stillen kit , Carbon Fiber Hood on the way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts