SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
Don't even.! you know it is the 200SX SE-R...sleek sexy curves...hahahahaha

------------------

Brad B. 96 SE-R
PR CAI,HS Gen 4,GReddy Catback, ACT HD S/S,ES motor mnts,1.8 dropw/AGX's,F&R STB's,19 deg timing,91 intake cam,NGK wires,ALT 159's, 205/40/17 Kumho 712's,SMC short shifter,Autometer tach,factory armrest, Royal Purple synthetics..AND A VANILLA AIR FRESHENER!

·
Registered
727 Posts
MAN I HEARD THAT BLACK200!!!

------------------
95 200SX SE-R--> Hot Shot CAI, Custom Apexi Cat Back, ST Shifter & G4 Hotshot Headers, Viteks and Iridium, B&G springs, 91 Cams, NOS 50 Shot, 17" Konig Tantrums wrapped in Nitto's, a bunch of stiffening and look good crap, JWT CPU COMING SOON!

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
No way dude! the SE-L is the ugliest duckling by far!!

but while we're on the subject of "best looking" SR powered cars...does it have to be from america?

i'd have to hand it to either a classic or a G20. I like the understatedness of the classic, although it does scream economy. and the G20 looks elegant...but its all opinion. if you like what you do, then more power to ya!

------------------
1991 Sentra SE-R
Cone intake, NismoBorla Exhaust, 19* timing, 2 12" Kicker Competitions, 125K miles

·
Egg Lover
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, I'll change my vote to the 200SX. I forgot about that one. However the NX is the most fun! Just my opinion, but the only good looking four door cars are the Intrepid and the Grand Am / Alero. [Ducking flames]

------------------
93 NX2000 auto, advanced timing, Hiper Flow POP filter, new motor mounts, 100k miles.

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Look at the sig!!! I think it will put up a good battle.

------------------
Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R(Pacific sun blue)

[email protected] w/ s4's,jwt ecu, muffler, and a styrafoam air filter.

·
Old
744 Posts
Well besides any of the Silvias or sylvia whatever...I would have to say...

·
Egg Lover
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok changing my vote again! The s15 is a great looking car. Plus the hardtop convertible would win the most fun category. Does it have a backseat?

·
egg-less
348 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by keithert:
...Just my opinion, but the only good looking four door cars are the Intrepid and the Grand Am / Alero.</font>
Have you seen the new Altima? NICE!!! Speaking of the Altima, does anyone realize that the Altima 3.5 SE 5sp has perfomance times comparable to the Audi S4? Granted, without quattro, but a HELL of a lot less $$ (at least $10K to $12K).

·
Registered
727 Posts
YEAH MARK & CHRISSY! LETS GET A 200 LANDSLIDE!!!!!!

------------------
95 200SX SE-R--> Hot Shot CAI, Custom Apexi Cat Back, ST Shifter & G4 Hotshot Headers, Viteks and Iridium, B&G springs, 91 Cams, NOS 50 Shot, 17" Konig Tantrums wrapped in Nitto's, a bunch of stiffening and look good crap, JWT CPU COMING SOON!

·
Registered
415 Posts
The 2002 G20's are the best looking SR20's, IMO. If they only weren't so god damn heavy (2,900+ lbs).
Second place goes to the 200SX SE-R. Third place to the '93-'94 Sentra SE-R (I like the front end and rear tail light setup more so then on the '91-'92's).

------------------
1993 Nissan Sentra SE-R (5-Speed Manual)

Current Modifications:
STILLEN Hi-Flow Intake
STILLEN Performance Exhaust
Hotshot Racing Header
Kosei K1 Silver Racing Wheels
Dunlop SP Sport 5000 Tires
Nis-Knacks Clear Side Markers

Future Modifications:
Jim Wolf Technology ECU

[This message has been edited by Chris93SER (edited 10-15-2001).]

1 - 20 of 95 Posts