SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a big crack on my dashboard, and it is spreading like wildfire. It just started as a little crack, and I swear in the last week, that thing is about 5" long now.

Is there anything I can do to fix that, anything?! or do I need to start looking for a new dashboard?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Get out of the sun man!

Really, Isn't there a patch kit? I have never used one, But I bet the rest of the vinyl all across the dash would be getting rather brittle?

That sucks!
:(

I'd try to patch it and keep it going until you can get a good used one.

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
man...telling a person in FL to stay out of the sun, is like telling the Klumps (Nutty Professor) to stay away from the buffet bar :D

but I will look for a patch kit until I can find another dash.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
again i say ask eric. i think he had a dash for a while. dont know if its gone yet or not. but quit picking at it...that should stop it.

patch kit....oh you mean duct tape :D

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
I have a black dashboard. It has 2 little marks on it, but they are not that bad. I'll see if I have any pics of it.

·
8,148 Posts
Armour All that sucker every week. Forget what everyone else says. That would have saved your ass!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
man, i know i need a turbo, but thats not going to make that crack go away....is it??

Eric, let me know how that spare dash you have looks, snap some pics of it, if its in good shape, and i have enough bank, i'll buy it from you.

thanks bro.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Bro, put a big V-tech sticker over it!!
Problem solved!!!!:D

If I were you I would get another dash. Those patches look nasty!! Everyone will notice!! Especially Pretty White!! He notices everything!!! ( like no lace shoes!!)

and here, use this more often!!:D

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Here ya go Serban:

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I appreciate the pictures Eric, can those marks come off, or are they on there for good, I want to look for a somewhat perfect dashboard, but I doubt I will find one without having to sell my soul to get it. :D

Let me know how much you want for it, but I will also check some junkyards, and see how much they are there, and if there are any decent ones available.

thanks again

·
8,148 Posts
Fast91SER said:
I have crack on my dashboard, and it is spread with fire. It just started as a little crack smoking, and I swear in the last week, my thing is only 5" long now.

Is there anything I can do to fix that, anything?! or do I need to start looking for a new girlfriend?
Dude, you got major problems!!:eek:

·
GUPAMF 4 Life
1,240 Posts
Dude, just go turbo and duct tape your stock exhaust manifold on top of the crack. Problem solved.

"Do you wanna go fast or do you wanna suck?"

- Mike Kojima

Terrin
92 SE-R

1 - 20 of 20 Posts