SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, this pic may come as shocking to some but i want opinions...

I was at the Carlisle Custom Compact Power Jam this weekend, and it inspired me. Around where i live, the few cars that are modded either have plain jane silver 5 spoke wheels or white wheels of some sort. I dont want silver wheels, cuz everybody has them, and white in my opinion is kinda played out, so i thought id give these a try. Lemme know what you think!! Call me rice, call me whatever, i dont care

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

[This message has been edited by RPWSER (edited 05-07-2001).]

[This message has been edited by RPWSER (edited 05-07-2001).]

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dammit just click on the link, i cant get it to work!!

http://www.geocities.com/serban91r/200bluerims.jpg

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Or you could just go with some nice big wheels.. Just put them on.

------------------
96 se-r with a few goodies

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
"She said hey babe...take a walk on the wild side...."

"I wish I met Lou Reed, out on his darkened sea, cause I felt it when his blood would flow, it doesn't take a thousand years to know that ship burned along time ago, we're all alone in a horror show"

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Matt what kinda wheels are those?

------------------

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
They are 18" SSR Integral GT1's. What do you think? Yeah I'm really glad I took that one of too. I just found out they make a double decker one like the old one so I'm saving for that... J/K! If I do decide to put another wing back on it'll just be a small flush mount type.

------------------
96 se-r with a few goodies

[This message has been edited by Matt4Nissan (edited 05-07-2001).]

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Matt4Nissan:
They are 18" SSR Integral GT1's. What do you think?

</font>
They look like a wheel that the roads in my area would not be user freindly to, lol. Theyr nice, but i aint goin wiht 18's lol. Theyd look nice in blue too
j/k.

------------------

1 - 12 of 12 Posts