SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im now at 14.43 with slicks , intake , exhaust, headers, clutch, and primera swap.

over the winter im putting in c3 cams with the computer, 9.5 lb zex flywheel, and a lightened crankshaft. any educated guesses?

p.s. im not dreaming im really gonna do this! hehe

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Shoot for 13s. Those cams should give you around 30hp at the wheels. It'd be nice to finally hear of someone busting into 13s with bolt-ons. A guy did it a few years ago with a high-compression motor.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Hell yea. 13's would be awesome. Jay H. said you should be able to nail down about 175hp to the wheels with the C's. I would think you would be right there since Rob dynoed at about 170 hp.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU, Stillen FSB, Courtesy RSB, V-Racing Buzz seat with custom seat bracket

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no nitrous, i can do better! gotta work on the reaction time it was in the 600's, 13's would be nice! low 13's that is.

·
Of Topic Count: 11,684
1,168 Posts
wow with that primera swap you made up a lot of time..there a people with your config on a normal us DE and arent in 14's! nice..im swapping my primera as we speak! chack it out

------------------
- Dennis
http://www.geocities.com/sr20deswap/

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it made a huge difference for me! im now able to stay side by side with my friends 93 civic hb w/ b18a swap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts