SR20 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok here is the problem... I dont know were to go next for my car. Style & performance? I was thinking about getting a carbon fiber(500 shipped) hood for my car but they dont make one with a hood scoop for my Bluebird motor.I was thanking about to get a body guy to put a hood scoop on my stock hood(about 600).And a been thinking about getting a intercooler for my car. Should I leave it top mount or go front mount. I love the sleeper look(Looking at pixs alot). BUt I also like Louis Anaya Front mount IC.If I decide to go front mount I have Dont trust anyone were I live. Any help?

Richie Soliven Representing Split Second Racing in Va beach,VA
SR20DET(bluebird) Power, HKS EVC EZ( boosting at 10 psi), HKS TURBO TIMER, JWT ECU , Greddy catback exhaust, 3 in ATR Race Cat(That needs do be hollowed out), 3 in downpipe,300zxTT fuel pump HKS plugs,Magnecor wires, SSR rims 18x7.5,relocated battary to the trunk, AGX'S struts and Ground Controls, Stillen kit , Dont know were to go next.

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
TO tell you the truth, your intercooler is not any use to you right now. It's only sucking in hot air which defeats the purpose of it. Even with a hood scoop the hot air will still be circulating but with a slight improvement.

I think you should buy a bigger intercooler and converte it to a front mount. Paint it black if you want the sleeper look.

------------------

Wanna race? :) (Ok, the GTi-R it's mine but it's my dads)
paradiseracing.homestead.com/home.html

·
Registered
441 Posts
Swap out the TMIC and get a GTi-R intercooler, front mount it. Cut into the bumper for more airflow. And since you're going for the sleeper look, take off them 18" rollers and donate them to me. 17" Bronze TE-37s wouldn't look so bad though. But I think 18s are a bit much. But that is MHO.

Peace

1 - 3 of 3 Posts