SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having a 97 Civic for two months, the seat material seems pretty cheap. I would runs my hands over the fabric weeks after I bought it and go "Ahhhhh... nice fabric...." :) On the Sentra its not terrible, but sure doesn't put a grin on my face. And what's up with the material in the middle that's rough and patterned? Is that for butt/back traction to keep yo ass in da seat, or to last a long time, or just to look "cool" (to whom I don't know :) ). Again I hate to rag on it but I'm bored and want to create some more movement on this slow-ass bulletin board. :)

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I kinda like the way the feel, but do not like the way the looked so I just spray painted them, JUST KIDDING :-0 anyways, I want to replace them with some sparco or corbou seats when it gets fast (or maybe before)

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL! :) At first I as like WHAAAAT?!?! :) I didn't think they were THAT bad... :) Man I gotta get more sleep. Ever notice how the heads of BBS's or frequently updated websites sleep very little? And my lack of sleep seemed to start when I started this thing... yet I don't stay up working on it or anything... ???

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
well, its kinda funny that you mention that. have you guys noticed how se-r.net is getting updated alot more now :) I am glad so many people have volunteered to do that with their spare time, hoping there will be more postings on this bb as soon as you wake up ben :) jk, oh, btw, have you talked to anybody about that yet?

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, the other guy not Mike Meager (can't remember his name) told me that he didn't want to both the UBB and the list since he felt people would have to go and post to both places. So from that I don't think he wanted to put a link to this site. :(

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So where does that sensor go?

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
man, just thought of it, SE-R WEBRING bingo, I think I hit the jackpot, I know for a fact alot of people go on there to look around, and there are only like 40 websites up, soooooo, (oh, btw, did you see who wants to be a millionaire tonight? what a bunch of idiots, man, that last guy used all three of his lifelines before the 32k question, if I only had a chance on that show.....)

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
http://www.voicenet.com/~daveb/webring.html

Ben, did a little playing around, I bet you a dollar, as soon as you put this up, we will get more people in within a week (heck, even if we can get 3 more people on here it would be great). this goes from a link through se-r.net, without having a link through se-r.net, so you know there will be a few people messing around on it :)

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
oh, ben, forgot to ask, what sensor? it is probably something really obvious but since I cannot see the things right in my face, only the things nobody sees, like magnum p.i. :) only I drive a real car not a fiero with a Ferrari 308 body on it :)

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
working on getting this site on the Webring, but since these pages are cgi and not html files, I don't know how to add the code to the main page. Will investigate...

And I'm talking about the sensor above the fenderwell in the intake hose

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
well, I think the pr intake has a fitting where that fits in. all it is is the air temp sensor. you might have to make your wires longer to make it fit, but pretty easy to do, never done one, but hope to do it soon.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know the PR intake has a hole for it, I'm just wondering where POP charger or home-made in-hood intake people would put the sensor.

·
_______
3,640 Posts
With the POP its just sits their where ever it falls(just like when the PR CAI when it has the wet weather tube disconected). With home maid's people like me just drill. I know mine's not home made but it was for a 97 and it had no hole.

Mike

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
well with my pop I just left the sensor there in the little tube between the resonator and the airbox and zip tied it down works fine, no check engine lights and you cannot even tell it is zip tied down

1 - 15 of 15 Posts