Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want a horn with balls!!!

Anybody else made the switch?

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
Just go to the junk yard and get another horn and hook her up! Did the B13 have a second horn for an alarm? Mine is hooked up to both the alarm and the horn, so the two horns give it a real deep and pronounced sound that says "get the Hell outta my way!" ;)

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the cheesy japanese "beep" horn.
Im thinking of getting a Dodge Ram or Ford F-150 horn.

check out this gay ****:

·
jo mom
502 Posts
Nissan Motorsports catalogue has hella air horns for our rides.

I don't know how many of you know about this catalogue but most dealerships should be able to pull one from behind their parts counter.. Sssshhhh.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I believe i got mine off of a 75 caddy or so at the junk yard. Works great but i had to wire them up with a relay. Done that to every car i have owned. Just be sure to get both horns off the car. Should work fine if ya wire em right.

Rick

·
8,148 Posts
FIAMM Lo/High Horns. They fit in your stock horn location. Just use a Scotchlock and a short wire to extend the other horn. Use the enclosed brackets. You may have to bend them a bit but it's ok. Use the bolts for the hood lock to hold them up. Make sure they face down though so water doesn't collect in them. They sound like Audi/BMW horns. Or later model Ford horns. The FIAMM horns should not be more than $20.00 tops.

STAY AWAY FROM WOLO Hi/LOW. They really..............
Full of Poop. I have to tone down the anger :)

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
definitely go with airhorns..I got mine from Checker/Kragen, like 25.00..nice and loud...make sure the compressor is metal, and not plastic.I had a plastic one first, and it died after like 2 months...the metal one (horns are red) has lasted almost a year.....Pretty White...that pick is nasty dude..!

G

·
heh heh that dudes got a small... :eek: um yeah... (be cooler if it was 2 chicks...) :p
heck man go for the milktruck sound a cow or something, i heard one the other night that was a laugh, like a hehphehp sounded like some robot laugh or something i nealy pissed myself. electric compressors sound gay when you have experienced the compressed air cartridge power though! :D but is a piss off to keep on replacing them but sweet as.
chris

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Hey Smooth! Serban and I got some kickass horns at Auto Zone for like $20 bucks! Bro my Classic sounds like a damn Chevy! You should check them out. They come in a set of two. They are red and black with a little chrome vent. They look good as hell and they fit right behind your grill. You can use the bolts from the hood latch to hold them on and just take the power wire off the stock horn and put it on the new horn! They are cool as hell. Maybe Serban can post a pic of them!:D

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
yeah, like Rob said, our cars sound like a couple of Chevys :D
and of course here's a visual of the horns

my horns

Rob's horns

honestly, this is the best mod I have done to my car. Its really got some balls.

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
Here are mine....airhorns are pimp. Anyone can sound like a Chevy
Horns

Compressor
:D

·
8,148 Posts
Fast91SER said:
yeah, like Rob said, our cars sound like a couple of Chevys :D
and of course here's a visual of the horns

my horns

Rob's horns

honestly, this is the best mod I have done to my car. Its really got some balls.
Yeah, my horns are exactly the way it is here. I have video on it but this forum doesn't accept attachments. BTW, Rob should have his horns facing down to be safe.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You guys are such a good family!!!! :)
Thanks for all the replys and pics!!!
I stopped by PepBoys and saw the FIAM horns. They are $20 bucks for 1. I havent been to AutoZone yet, but I will definitely check it out!!!
I am dying to replace my Road runner horn!!
Beep beep!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts