·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt...need an answer

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Depends on the rest of it. Are there any cracks on the turnine housing? Has there been any contact with the compressor wheel and housing? Does it spin freely?

·
Registered
160 Posts
not much... $100, maybe $150

i've got 3 of them if you want one.

they all have a small amount of thrust bearing play, but all spin freely. oil consumption is unknown!

PM me for details

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
I'm interested in one if the turbine housing isn't cracked and its from a GTiR.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
^^^^ I'm also interested in one if its a gti-r turbo and not cracked. Please send me a pm to let me know the details about the turbo's.

·
GTIRoids
2,918 Posts
Well if Blair decides to get a new one and not buy mines, I have a swain coated one that was used for about 4 months. I overheated my motor and now it spins sluggishly. No shaft play whatsoever.No cracks. Probably needs nothin but cleaning. :(

·
Back down to one SR20
2,055 Posts
Slow 96R said:
Well if Blair decides to get a new one and not buy mines, I have a swain coated one that was used for about 4 months. I overheated my motor and now it spins sluggishly. No shaft play whatsoever.No cracks. Probably needs nothin but cleaning. :(
Ironic, thats actually paNX2K&SE-R turbo he sold me.

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Slow 96R said:
This thread is to help both of us determine what to pay for yours ;) Hit me up if you know what you want to sell it for now.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
just send it out to garrett to have it rebuilt for security to cover yourself. if it has slugish spinning the thrust bearring may mean it is starting to go bad.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
insane imports said:
If anyone has a gti-r t-28 that needs work, that isnt spoken for just let me know.

Thanks,jon
there ya go blair, get it all taken care of in one thread!!!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
so what is the verdict????

1 - 14 of 14 Posts