SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
54C PWNS ME
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, I need some feedback and some reccomendations. I'm going to be down in Good ol Tampa for my 18th Bday. My sis declares this will be a moment to remember. So far she thinks we should go out to eat, go back to her place, get me mostly blitzed, then we are thinking about renting a limo and further getting blitzed and whatnot. Then Heading out to Ybor to go clubbing until it closes, and then we hit up the Stripclubs. Whew, did I miss anything else thats fun to do for an 18th Bday? BTW, my sis is going to be Inviting a whole crowd of her friends from what weve talked about, and She also tells me I should get some of my friends to come as well. So, Does anyone have any suggestions? Or anything? btw sis is off limits... ;)

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
You forgot Chucky Cheese. Hope you take someone with you who is willing to stay sober... don't want to read any bad news in the paper, Jimmy.

Peace Out,
Mark

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Driving down to SOFLA to get a ride in a fast SE-R!! J/K I like starting **** with you NORFLA peeps!!

Jimmy I say go to the Chicken Strip aka. The Strip Club :D You only turn 18 once :D:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts