SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
NX Lightweight Not SE-R
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no not a joke.
fuker took a dump on me again. bang lossed power, rattle rattle,errt. spark plugs out of its little hole. did the guy who did the jdm install **** up?
this sucks it was a long cold walk home. three house down a cop starts harassin me. cell died. and my boss is pissed. o and my other car died the other day ****!
any one please
jere m.

·
Tired Greasemonkey
1,384 Posts
actually more common than you'd think, i've seen a couple do that. well not actually SEEN but had the car come in with poor running and that was the cause.

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
jere said:
no not a joke.
fuker took a dump on me again. bang lossed power, rattle rattle,errt. spark plugs out of its little hole. did the guy who did the jdm install **** up?
this sucks it was a long cold walk home. three house down a cop starts harassin me. cell died. and my boss is pissed. o and my other car died the other day ****!
any one please
jere m.
:confused: You mean that the spark plug was blown out of it socket????
Man, I don't even know where to begin on this one...... :eek:
Best I can say is that whoever did your tuneup and maintenance should be the one that gets a major beatdown..... :mad:

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
jere said:
i hear that!
what caused it?
Were you racing at the time? :confused:

·
NX Lightweight Not SE-R
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nope its my only car(running). i was just in traffic.
would exhaust flow have any thing to do with it?

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
jere said:
nope its my only car(running). i was just in traffic.
would exhaust flow have any thing to do with it?
No, exhaust flow shouldn't have any effect on it in this case.

·
Professor Dingbat
5,543 Posts
I've seen it happen before..but never on a Japanese car. Worst case scenario you'll have to helicoil it...but then again it's so far down there that may not even be possible. Did you screw the plug back in?

·
NX Lightweight Not SE-R
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
god damn! went back with aaa the car was gone. scum peice o **** cop had the car impounded! with out even an hour gone by from when it broke. i told him earlier i was gettin it towed. i hate police! this sucks!
anyway the spark plug was in peices. i wasnt going to touch it. cuz i ve got no clue as to what caused the problem in the first place. could too much oil or a fluid, messed the car up? the guy said "i topped off the fluids" before. the car was buggy when i got it back after the motor install. eletrical stuff mostly.
would the helicoil be a permanant fix? any chance that peices from the plug messen up stuff under the cover?

·
NX Lightweight Not SE-R
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:)fastnx hows it feel to be a gansta!:)

you were right it was totally nothing. (besides the 80 bucks to bail my car out, the dent in my hood, and the new spark plug.) i guess the guys at soko, must not of put stuff back after the compression test.

thanks guys i feel so much better now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts