SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
NEOphile
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going for a good compromise between price, looks and performance. I was thinking about just getting a cheapo ebay one, but although it would probably function the same as any other, I don't think it would do justice to my engine bay. I don't know. What do you guys think?

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
white classic said:
I'm going for a good compromise between price, looks and performance. I was thinking about just getting a cheapo ebay one, but although it would probably function the same as any other, I don't think it would do justice to my engine bay. I don't know. What do you guys think?
i have a ebay stb and it works just fine

·
NEOphile
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no offense to you ebay patrons, but are there any other suggestions that cost less than $100 and are really high quality?

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Dont laugh when you hear who makes mine, but its made by aerospeed, it is big, and thick, and stiff. I love it! It looks like a DC Sport style design, its really good quality. It was like $70.

-Josh

·
SERCA-SoCal
801 Posts
the only reason i bought a Stillen strut bar for my Classsic, was back then there where no other options but Stillen and GAB, i just bought a Motivational/courtesy bar for my NX2000 and it does the same job. Ebay bars look great too :)

Tevs

·
Registered
295 Posts
I like the looks of the cusco, i looked at one yesterday and it looks great and is light as it can be.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts